Giving them head for the first time <3

OBVIOUSLY NSFW

Izuku Midoriya
This boy is LOUD!You never thought someone could moan that loud because of a simple blowjob...you didn't even start you just licked the tip...
He is too scared to move but sometimes accidentally thrusts his hips up without noticing.

Katsuki Bakugou
You can't tell me that this man isn't a whole ass virgin.Like he spend so much time training and stuff he has no time for romantic stuff till he accidentally fell for you.He at first tried to ignore it but after you confessed he was just „okey why not having a relationship" and here we are!you on your knees while he tries to hold his moans with the reddest face in the world.He would push your head further down but quickly let go,scared to choke or hurt you.

Ejiro Kirishima
He would ask you 100 times if you really want it and that he doesn't force you.He is a person who will grab your hair and mutter apologizes for pulling too hard.He would thrust his hips up and choke you a little bit.

Denki Kaminari
He is a person who moans as loud as possible.He would try to keep his voice down but since he is a virgin he is pretty sensitive.He is also someone who cums A LOT!! Like really much!!You could swear you are about to drown with all that cum in your mouth.

Hanta Sero
He is more like a person who grunts while you give him a blowjob but sometimes some loud moans will come out of his mouth.He always praises you when he's close.Sometimes you overstimulate him just to hear him moaning and begging you to stop.

//
What an unexpected scenario :D

Words:289