Dreaming abt losing you <3

WARNING!!!
Contains:
-death
-blood
-knifes

Izuku Midoriya

Poor boy wakes up,sweating and shivering because you took the blanket off him.Tears running down his face while he dramatically stands up.Looking beside himself he sees you peacefully sleeping,drooling a little bit.He slowly lays back down and just stares at you,trying to cry on silently.
But you still wake up.Opening you eyes you see him crying with his hand over his mouth.

„Izuku...what happened"you mumble.
He just comes closer and hugs you your waist.
You kiss his cheek and just hug him back.
„Do you wanna talk about it?"you ask him.
He just nods and explains it to you.

„Y-you were...and I...i was fighting a hero and h-he had you.he told me to go away and I d-did.B-But he still killed you"he begins to sob.

„Awwww izu...I'm here see?I'm alright!and I will always be okey?"you kiss his nose.He just nods and hugs you,snuggling his face in the crock of your neck.

Katsuki Bakugou

He wakes up and quickly looks around the room.He sees you sleeping next to him and he tries to calm down.Tears escaping his eyes,he lays back down and pulls you into a hug.He buries his face into your back and just cries into it.
Because of how wet your shirt is you wake up and turn around.

„Are you okey Katsu?"you ask him tiredly.
„just s-sleep and forget about me"his voice breaks.
You turn around and grab his face,feeling his tears running down.

„Katsuki Bakugou.if you don't tell me right now what happened I'm going to kick your ass"you threat him.

„I-I had a nightmare nothing serious"he sniffs.
„It is serious if it makes you feel this way.Tell me cutie.What happened"you ask him.

He explains to you that in his dream his anger took control of him and he stabbed you with a knife.

„You would never do that alright.You are a good person kats.I trust you with my life and I will always love you"you kiss his lips.

He just nods and hugs you tighter.

Ejiro Kirishima

He opens his eyes to see you gone.No...no no no.This can't be real.
He starts to cry and shouts your name to check if your're here.You didn't answer.

He just lays back down and hugs his blanket.
Are you really gone? He can't believe it.

Suddenly the door gets slammed open and he sees you without pants and his oversized shirt.you run up to him and ask what happened.He just pulls you down and hugs your warm body.He explains his dream to you and you just listen carefully.

„Babe...I'm here.See? I'm happy and I am smiling.Don't worry about it too much.I will never leave you alright?"you hug him.

He just nods and hugs you back.

Denki Kaminari

His biggest fear...loosing you.
The only person who loves him.The only girl he deeply loves.Gone.

He wakes up and quickly runs to your dorm.slamming the door you open it and he quickly hugs you,sobbing on your shirt.
„Hey denks...what happened? Don't cry"you pat his head.

He explains his dream to you and you lift him up.(strong asf)

You take him to your bed and hug him really tight.
„But I'm here so don't worry.It was just a dream alright?"you kiss his face.
He just nods and buries his face between your tits.

Hanta Sero

Waking up with you not on top of him makes him panic.Especially after that nightmare he just had.He quickly stands up and runs around the house to find you drinking water.

„Hanta? Are you okey?"you ask him.
„Y-y/n..."he mumbles before going to you and hugging you.

You feel your shirt getting wet and you cup his cheeks.
„What happened? Don't cry sweetie"you kiss his lips.While hugging you he tells you about his dream and you just run circles on his back.

You lead him back to your room and cuddle him.
„Just try to forget it.I'm here okey?So don't think about it too much"you kiss his chin and travel up to his jawline.He just nods and kisses you back.

//
Yay
Hope ya like this one <3

Words: 721