Hot Tub (K.D.💚)

𝗞𝝠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝝠𝗥𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜
𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄
⚠️WARNING⚠️
Mention of Rape!!

You and your friends are in your dorm.You are hanging out with Mina,Momo,Jiro,Uraraka and Tsu.

„Okey Okey LISTEN! How about we go to the hot tub?!"she yells.

„We have a hot tub here?"Momo asks.
„Yes didn't you know?"you say.

You all make your way to the hot tub till you see a familiar blond boy.

„Hey my chick!"he says with a smirk.
„Hey!"you smile.
„What?! Why don't you call me by the nickname you gave me?!"he says with a sad expression.

You kiss his cheek and he blushes.
„I'm have no time to talk to you too much.I'm going to the hot tub with-„

„YOU GO WHERE?? Can I come too?! I mean not because of you or something"he explains.

„No,it's one only for females/girls.There is one for males/boys too "you mutter,looking at him up and down,knowing why he wants to go to the hot tub too.

He looks disappointed but he tries to act like he doesn't care.

Arrived you undress yourself and go in.

„Ohhh~this is so good"you say.
„Yes indeed"Momo agrees.
The others are just nodding.

Suddenly you all hear a voice behind the wall.The boys...

They are laughing and screaming pretty loud...too loud.

„Why!!!"you whined"I'm here to relax because of the stress they give me and now everything I hear is their voice!!"

Tsu just sights and y'all are looking down."I have an idea...."Ochako says evily while smirking.

WITH THE BOYZZZ
„HAHAHAHAH"Izuku laughs.
„SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD"Bakugou yells at the poor boy.

He gets scared and stops,looking down.

Denki and Kirishima are talking about boys problems and the others are trying to get Bakugou away from Izuku before he kills him.

Suddenly they hear moans.
They all turn red as a tomato and go to the wall,placing they ear on it and listen to what you guys say.

„You shouldn't be here (random/name)~"you say seductive.

„Yeah what if someone catch us"Mina says with the same tone as you.

The boys look at Denki to see him sad and angry.

WITH YOU

You and Mins place your hands in front of your mouth so they can't hear you two laughing.

While the other go away you stay a little bit more.

Denki sees them going to their room with a towel wrap around their body's but he didn't care.

He goes to the hot tub where you are and sees you with your eyes closed.

He drops the towel on the floor and goes to you.You didn't hear him so he could easily go to you.

Arrived he puts his hand on your mouth so you won't scream like he is a kidnapper.

You try to scream but it doesn't work.You are scare to get raped so you start crying.

Denki sees that he goes too far and turns you around.You face him and he quickly hugs you.

You calm down and slap him.
„WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!!"you shout.

„I'm so sorry,love. I didn't mean to really!! I never thought you would cry" he says worried.

„It's fine...wait-WHY ARE YOU HERE??"you say covering yourself.

„The real question is...WHO WAS WITH YOU AND THE OTHERS??"he says pointing at you.

„What Are y-ohhhh you mean (Random/Name)"you laugh.

„YEAH WHO'S THAT??!!"He says angry.

„he doesn't exist!"you chuckle.
He looks at you like a confuse puppy.

"I just did that because you guys were too loud!"you giggle

He is happy that you didn't do anything but also angry that you pranked him and that his friends could hear your moan.

He grabs both of your wrists and kiss you.You kiss back and slowly he drives his hands over your body and stops at your waist.

You both stop and he start kissing your jawline.He slowly make his way to your neck and when he found your soft spot (is that right? Idk you know what I mean) which makes you moan.

„Denki~"

You can feel him smirk against your skin when you suddenly feel him grabbing your boobs.

WITH THE BOYZZ

Izuku passed out and is laying on the ground,

Bakugou got a nosebleed,

Kirishima covers his ears,

Iida is practicing the lecture he will tell you two,

and Mineta got hit by Bakugou because he start talking about you and your body.

You both didn't realize that the other are still there and let's say you two were in the hot tub for a LOOONNNGGGGGG TIME!

//
Wow I still did a chapter....I'm awesome!

Anyway....
The class trip is SHIT!!
My legs hurts and they all are just annoying.

My „best friend" is replacing me with the new girl she doesn't even know!

Such a slut.
A whore.
She wants to lose her virginity in summer break....SHE'S 13!!

She even is a pick me!
Ugh I hate her.

Words: 844