A normal school day (B.K.💗)

𝗕𝝠𝗞𝗨𝗚𝝝𝗨 𝗞𝝠𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜
𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
You both are already together

People see you like an angel.
You always smile,you're nice and you always help people!

Everybody loves and adores you.
But they still don't know how you can be in a relationship with an awful person like Katsuki Bakugou.

Right now Katsuki sits in the classroom with his feet on the table.You sit next to him,talking with Kirishima.

Suddenly Iida goes to Katsuki and tells him to put his feet off the table because it's disrespectful.Of coarse Katsuki doesn't care about what he says and just ignores him.

He didn't even notice you are beside Iida.After Iida stops talking with him he turns to you and tells you to lecture your boyfriend.

You promise him you would do it and he thanks you.You go to Katsuki and put his feet off the table.He glares at you and you just giggle.

You go to him and kiss his cheek.He blushes and looks away.
„What do you want,bitch"
No response.
He looks at you to see you just starting at him.
„That's not very nice,Katsuki "you say in a sad tone.

He just rolls his eyes and looks away till he hears a squeak from you.
He turns his head to see your back with your hands on your ass.He stands up and sees Mineta looking up and down at you.

„What happen"he ask you.You look up to him and he sees tears running down your face.
„Y/N I ask you again.WHAT did HE do to you"he asks angry.

You hug him,whispering in his ear.
He...slap my...you know....I'm sorry"

Hearing you crying and apologizing for something you didn't do makes his blood boil.

He pushes you away and grabs Mineta by his shirt.

„TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GIRLFIEND!!"he yells.
He treats him that if he does it one more time he's going to kill him.

But he doesn't notice that you are trying to get his hands off Mineta.
His grip is so strong that he could kill Mineta If he chokes him.

„Please Katsu let him go" you mumble.
You know how it makes him weak when you call him that.

He let go and hugs you.He put his chin on top of your head and kisses your forehead while his arms are around your waist.

Never apologize for something you didn't do okey?"he softly says.
„Okey"you brightly smile at him while giving him a quick peck on the lips.

„Everyone sit down"Aizawa says,entering the classroom.

You give Katsuki a quick glance and sit on your chair.

AT LUNCH

You run to Katsuki with your lunchbox in your hand.You happily sit next to him and eat.

The Bakusquad left you two alone so you both can have a good time together.

„Are you okey,Katsuki? You're pretty quite today"you say worried looking at your angry boyfriend.

„Is it because of him? I told you it's not a big de-„before you can finish your sentence,Bakugou interrupts you.

„IT IS A BIG DEAL!! THAT MOTHER FUCKER TOUCHED MY GIRLFRIEND!! WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO IF YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF FROM PEOPLE LIKE HIM? IF YOU HAVE A WEAK GIRLFRIEND YOU NEED TO PROTECT her...."he screams but got quieter when he saw your face.

You are crying.

Hot tears are running down your face and your hand is in front of your mouth so you don't let out a sound.

„I-I'm sorry for being w-weak and u-useless"you apologize between sobs.

Why does he have that weird feeling in his chest.Is it sadness? Is it anger? Or is it guilt?

„H-Hey stop crying"he says trying to comfort you.But you are just crying more.You feel so bad for not protecting yourself from Mineta.

„I didn't mean it really. It's ....He makes me so mad and I just don't want you to get hurt or being touched by people like him you know.You are a very strong person but you are also a human pleaser.You are too nice and It's okey but you don't need to protect people like Minet-him for his actions just because he's a human.People like him need their punishment so they will learn not to do it again,okey?"he says.

You nod and look down at your food.
You take the strawberry and give it to him.

He blushes and takes it.He eats it while you look at him with a little smile.

„S-top"he says.
„What?"you say confuse.
„Stop being so cute"

You blush and hug him.
„You're cuter"you say snuggling your face in his chest.

After School

You both are walking home with Izuku.
Katsuki was against it but you could change his mind with calling him Katsu.

You and Izuku are talking about Minecraft (or something you like)
and your plans for making a new building.

„How about a bakery for our city!"izuku says excited.
OMG YES!"you scream happy.

Bakugou just look at you both with jealousy.
That damn nerd.I bet he thinks he can have you.

He suddenly wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to him.
Arrived you wave Izuku,mouthing him „goodbye".

You both go to your house and take your shoes off.You rush to the kitchen and take the cake out of the fridge.

Oh! Look what I made yesterday!"you shout at Katsuki with a smile.
I'm proud of you"he says kissing your forehead.

He takes a fork and tries it.
and~? How is it"you ask him.

He just blushes and looks away.
„It's good"he mutters.
„Hm? I didn't hear you"you say teasing him.

„I SAID IT'S GOOD!"he yells.
You just giggle and kiss him.
You take the fork off his hands and start eating.He rolls his eyes and goes to get himself another fork.

After eating it you both go to your room,change clothes and cuddle.

//That's it for today <3
I hope you like it.
I'm really proud of my first Oneshot!

Words: 1024

𝗆𝗁𝖺 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें