Dark Shadow can't shut up(F.T.☆)

𝗙𝗨𝗠𝗜𝗞𝝠𝗚𝗘 𝗧𝝝𝗞𝝝𝗬𝝠𝗠𝗜

= 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

He needs some love too okey
He's so cute istg!

IN KINDERGARTEN

You heard there will be a new kid coming into your group.People said he's scary but you know that he will probably be really cute.

„Okey kids! Please come here and sit in a circle."Miss (R/N) calls us.„Today we Are going to have new kid in our group! This is Fumikage Tokoyami! Say hi."

The boy just shyly looks around and then down.Suddenly a dark creature comes out from behind and shouts hello.
The kids stand up and run away,crying.
Except you.You sit there with stars in your eyes and start clapping your hands.

„SO COOL!!"you stand up and make your way to him. „Why aren't you running away?"he asks confuse.
„Do you want me to?"
He just shakes his head no when suddenly the creature comes again.

„Hey! I'm Dark Shadow and you?"
„I'm Y/N!"you excitedly say.You've never talked to a creature like Dark Shadow before so you are happy.

„Wanna play together? You look cute"you ask Tokoyami.He just blushes and nods his head.
„He thinks you're cute too!"Dark Shadow says.You giggle and take his hand,leading him into your self-made castle.

PRESENT TIME

You sit with Fumikage and Dark Shadow at Lunch.You always take some food for Dark Shadow even if your best friend says no.

„Hey Y/N! You will never know what this dude told me yesterday"Dar Shadow points at him.„He said he loves-"
Before he could finish his daily gossip he gets cut off by his owner.
„Shut up."

„Wow...so rude and for what? Your little crush on this cute bean"he place his hand on your head.

„Bean?"you raise an eyebrow.
„Shouldn't you be more confused about his crush on you?"he asks.

„Why should I? I already know that"you say with pink cheeks and a happy smile.
You look over to Fumikage who is looking at you in shock.

She already knew? How?

„I love you too because you are always so shy and just cute.I love how you always protected me from those means kids when we were 6"you explain.

Fumikage just looks down while trying to calm himself down.
Dark Shadow just laughs at his behavior while you are mentally fangirling.

You kiss his cheeks and stand up.
„Alright! The bell rings in 1 minute and I want to be punctual.See you Babe!"

She called me babe...

//
Yea I did write it!
I'm still tired but the thought of uploading a chapter just makes me insane.

Yes very OCC Fumikage but just The imagine that he is like that is so cute :)

I hope you like this chapter <33

Words: 464