IN PUBLIC?? (K.B.💚)

𝗞𝝠𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 𝗕𝝠𝗞𝗨𝗚𝝝𝗨

𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄

NSFW
LEMON
SMUT
WHATEVER YOU CALL IT!!

this will contain:
-public sex
-being watched while doing it
-blow job
-riding
-face fucking
-praise kink
-getting called names like good girl,princess,sweetheart

FANTASY AU!!

King!Bakugou x Reader

This idea won't leave my head so why not making it a chapter.

Oh how bored the king was.Always needing to answer the angry question of the villagers of his kingdom.How much he hates being a king just because of the stuff he needs to take care of.

„Why aren't we getting more money!"
„Why do we need to farm!"
„Why do we.."
„Why..."
More and more.

Always the same questions.The fact he needs to answer them the whole day and not having time for you.His beautiful and kind wife.oh how much he misses to hear you laugh...and moan.

You're always too shy to be loud but that's fine for him as long as you enjoy it.You easily get embarrassed too which he mind because why are you embarrassed of being yourself?

Today is different tho.Bakugou finally had enough of you not being with him anymore and he could finally convince you to stay on his side.

With a book in your hand you just read the pages of the romantic book while Bakugou answers the questions.He still doesn't feel pleased enough.

„Hey Y/n"he calls you.
You quickly turn your head to him and smile at your husband.
„Yes Katsuki?"

„Suck my dick"he tells you bored.
Your face immediately turns red and you ask him again if you heard it right.

„M-maybe later"you whisper and hide your face behind your book.
„No.Now.Go on your knees and suck my co-"
„But what about the people here?They will see me..."you tell him embarrassed.

„And?Let them watch.I don't care about them and their stupid questions"he glares at the door where they all come from.

Iida,his guard,closed the door so he could have a little time for himself which will soon be over.

You just sigh and go on your knees,wanting him to be happier.
Katsuki just chuckles and pulls his pants and boxers down.You see his dick springing up and blush.

Was it always that long?

You slowly look up to see him looking down at you with a determinate smirk.You take a deep breath and start to lick the shaft.You kitty lick the tip a bit and hear him let out a little groan.

You take it a little bit more in your mouth and suddenly hear the door getting opened from behind you.Panicking,you want to pull away but Katsuki pushes your head further down.

His guard look at you two shocked and tells the King if he should send the crowd away but your man just tells him to let them in which makes your heart beat faster than usual.

He nervously nods and opens the door.You hear the crowd coming in with heavy footsteps.
You look at Katsuki scared but he just pats your head to calm you down.

You just whine and bob your head up and down.He flinches at the sudden move but just continues his work.

The crowd is angrier than usual especially since it looks like he doesn't give a shit about his work which is true.You move your head faster and get a little moan out of him.

After he finishes the questions iida goes out to bring the second angry crowd in.He closes the door behind him and Bakugou finally leans in his chair and lets out a loud moan.You don't stop and even try to get faster.His moans getting louder and louder till he finally cums into your mouth,his seeds hitting the back of your throat.

You pull away and before you can swallow the cum he quickly grabs your jaw and make you look up with your mouth open.He smirks after seeing his cum on your lips and let's you swallow it.

He grabs you by your waist and make you sit on his lap.
„Ride me"he whispers in your ears.
You just blush and shake your head,not wanting to be more embarrassed.

„Come on sweetheart...I know you want it"he smirks against your neck before sucking on the skin.
You nod and push your underwear to the side but he quickly grabs your wrist and looks at your seriously.

„Strip"he commands.
„HUHHHHH??"you yell.
„You heard me"he gives you a cocky smile.

You hesitate at first but then start to take off your skirt and other clothes you wear.
„Good girl..."he watches you like you are the last meal he will ever eat in his life.

You go back to his lap and position yourself over his dick.You slowly push it inside of you while moaning and gripping his shoulders.

„Ah fuck yes"he moans in your ear and hugs your naked body.
„I-I don't want people to see-"
„I will put my coat behind you okey?"he kisses your cheek and takes his coat off.He places it on your shoulder and makes sure it doesn't fall off when you fuck him.

Iida opens the door and the crowd comes in with a shocked expression.Doesn't the king care about his kingdom or the people that live in there?

He doesn't.He sees most of them as ungrateful fuckers but he only does all of that for you.

While answering their questions he grabs your hips tight so you know that he wants you to move.
You hesitate a little bit but then move slowly,trying not make a sound.

You get faster every minute and let out a few sounds.You know that Katsuki is secretly smirking and holding himself back from fucking you here and now.The thought of people watching him pounding into you makes you feel excited.You forget about the people around you and just move faster and faster,moaning louder with every thrust.

You want to cum so bad but them watching you makes you want to hold it in.You get tired and almost stop till Bakugou grabs your hips and helps you move up and down.He moves you so much faster than you did before and you suddenly feel the knot in your stomach snap and you let out a very loud moan.Your cum painting your and his thighs and your sweaty body hugging the coat on your shoulder.

After the crowd goes away Bakugou carries you to the bedroom you two share and lays you on it.
He cleans you up and kisses your plushy thighs.

After he's done with himself he gets in bed and hugs your still naked body.
„I love you"he whispers and kisses your soft lips.

„Good night princess"he smiles.

//
I'm bored so take this
*throws it at you and runs away*

Words: 1146

:O

𝗆𝗁𝖺 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें