Kids movie (I.M.💚)

𝗜𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝝝𝗥𝗜𝗬𝝠

𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄

Yeah...I think this is more like a lemon but whatever.

Contains:
Public Blowjob

Izuku and you got tickets for (kids movie).
He is excited about it like a little 5 years old boy while you are just coming with him to protect him.

When he bought the popcorn he starts to walk by his own before you could pick up the drinks.You glance behind you to see him not there.You begin to panic and start to search everywhere for him till you bump into someone.You look at them and it's Izuku.

„You moron! Where were you??"you shout at him.
„Oh I was looking for...n-nevermind"he whispers scared.You just sigh and take his forearm,dragging him with you.

Arrived you both sit down in the last row because the front ones are full with children.You didn't really mind because you would fall asleep either way.

TIME SKIP

You almost fall asleep.You see Izuku smiling at the screen with stars in his eyes.You smile too till you had an idea.
The smile on your lips turn into a smirk.
You watch the movie a little bit and then place your hands on his thigh.

You can feel him staring at you intensively while probably blushing.
At first he didn't think much of it but after a while he notice you going more to his private area.

„Y/N..."he whispers.
You act like you didn't hear anything and slowly start to touch him through his pants.You can hear him letting out a shakey breath which makes you more excited.

You start to unbutton his pants and you can still feel his eyes on the side of your head.
„Y-Y/N please not here..."he yell-whispers.You now turn to him and he can see your evil smirk which makes him more nervous.You slowly put your hands in his pants to feel him having no boxers on.Izuku notice that thought of you and blushes in embarrassment.
„You naughty boy.Did you decide not to wear them because you knew I would do that"you whisper in his ear.

He shakes his head no while looking down.You chuckle at his reaction and place the popcorn in front of him so nobody could see what you two are doing.
You slowly take his dick
(yeah I will not use manhood,member or subject)and slowly start to touch his shaft.He quickly looks up to see if the kids are noticing but they are too concentrating on the movie.

You begin to pick up speed and he touches your forearm with both hands.
„What? Can't handle a little blowjob?Do you want me to stop?"you whisper seductively.He just shakes his head no and you just tease him more.

„What I didn't quite hear that?Could you repeat that."
„N-No-ahhhh"you start to move your hand faster which makes him lets out a little moan while throwing his head back.
You had the great idea to go down on your knees but then you remember that you want to tease him.

You take your hand away and start watching the movie.
„Y-Y/N...why d-did you stopped?"he asks obviously frustrated.
„Oh...you know it's not good to do that now.Didn't you say that?"you ask innocently.
You can see his face getting a darker shade of red and he just nods.

Well...after 10 minutes he is starting to beg you to do it again.He promises you everything you want if you just do it and you couldn't help but laugh a little.
You look at him to see tears in the corner of his eyes which makes you feel bad.
You sigh with a smile and start to touch his rock hard cock again.

But this time you want to make it as fast as possible.You didn't hesitate and move your hand as fast as possible up and down,making Izuku see stars. (idk I'm a virgin)
You can feel him twitching in your hand but you tell him not to cum till you allow him to.He obeys and start to cling into your forearm while letting out shaky breathes.

„Y/-Y/N I can't I need to-"
„Shhhh...or do you want me to stop? You needy but good boy"you whisper.

Suddenly the kids are all laughing really loud which gives Izuku the chance to let out a louder moan.You feel him twitch again and you place your hand as fast as you can on the tip.He cums in your hand while he lets out a not so quiet moan.
But nobody notice since they're all laughing about the movie.

Izuku fixes his pants and turns to his backpack to take out an tissue.
But when he turns back he sees you licking your hand.He blushes a darker shade of red then before and stutter out that you didn't need to do that.
You just laugh at his cuteness and give him a little kiss on the lips. 

//
Yeah....
I think I don't need to say something about this

Words: 850