The kiss underwater (E.K.💗)

𝗘𝗝𝗜𝗥𝝝 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠𝝠

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Mermaid!Kirishima x Youuu

You are going to the beach because Bakugou said he is going to work as a lifeguard.

Of course you didn't say no. He's your best friend after all!

Arrived you search for him till you bumb into a well build chest.

You look up to see no other than him.
„Oh hey Katsuki!!"you say excited.

He just looks at you annoyed and walks away.
You go to change into your bathing suit and walk out.

After a while you hear somebody scream.

„STOP CHECKING HER OUT YOU PERVERT!!GO AWAY AND EYEFUCK OTHER GIRLS YOU CREEP!! DID YOU MAKE PICTURES OF HER?!!WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!!!"you hear Bakugou say.

You turn around to see a group of boys with their phones.You start to blush out of embarrass while Katsuki starts fighting with them.

You go to him and grab his arm.You push him away from them and let him calm down.

He starts screaming at you,that you shouldn't let people do that.

You hug him and thank him for protecting you.He just sights and goes back to work.

You go to the water and see some stones.You start to jump on them till you slipped and fall into the water.

You can't swim and start to let water enter your lungs.You slowly close your eyes while you feel someone grabbing you.

You wake up to see a red-haired boy.
You slowly sit down and your vision got clearer.

You see the boy looking at you worried.
„Are you alright?You got a really bad wound on your knee"he asks.

„Yeah I-WHAT THE FUCK??!!!"
You scream when you feel something on your waist.You look down and saw...A TAIL??

He is a....MERMAID??

„Oh yeah I forgot about my tail"he chuckle while removing his tail from your waist.

You look at him,scared that he will do something to you.

„Oh no no! Please don't be scared!"he says trying to comfort you.

„So you are a mermaid?"you ask.
„Yeah!"

Silence.

„How is it to be a Human?"he suddenly asks.
„Huh?"
„I mean you have those weird things called legs I think and with that you can just walk!!"he says amazed while lifting your legs.

You explain it to him and he just looks at you with sparkles in his eyes.

You two talked a bit about being a human and a mermaid.

„Oh to be a mermaid"you sigh.
„I can show you how it is!"he yells excited.

You smile and agree.
He takes your hand and goes in the water.You hold your breathe and go down too.