Overwoking (K.D.💗)

𝗞𝝠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝝠𝗥𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭?

You and Denki are 24 and you have a job in this Oneshot. :)

You come home from work and you feel tired.You go to the kitchen and start making food.

You know that Denki would come to ask you about your day but this time it's different.

He comes in and ask you a not so nice question.

„Can you lend me some money?"

Of course it's fine with you but you need to know why because you work 4 hours a day just for a little bit money.

„Uhm...honey why do you need money?"you ask trying to sound as nice as possible.

„There is that cool game Sero showed me and I need to buy it!Even Bakugou plays it"he says excited.

You don't want to break his heart and give him the money.

That scenario happens every week.

Every week he comes to you and asks you for money on something stupid and expensive like a video game.

But today you promised yourself not to give him money.

You go to the kitchen like always and start to cut tomato's.

Denki burst in and yells.
„OMG Y/N!!"He runs up to you,"THERE IS THIS NEW GAME AND IT'S ONLY 50 EUROS!!"

„I'm sorry Kami but I can't give you the money.I need it to buy ourselves food and clothes you know"you sadly say.

„Why are you always so selfish?"he asks kinda angry.

That's when you snap.

„SELFISH?? I KEEP WORKING EVERYDAY TO BUY YOUR ASS FOOD AND A PLACE TO LIVE! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? NOTHING! EVERYDAY YOU COME AND ASK FOR MY MONEY TO BUY YOU A STUPID VIDEO GAMES!"you scream.

„Come on don't act like it's that deep! Just work harder."he talks back annoyed.

„You know what...I'm gonna work 24 hours if it's what you want."you say and walk away.

Denki stands there and thinks to himself,feeling guilty.

Is she really gonna work 24 hours?
Naahhh I'm overthinking.It's Y/N!
She won't do that...right?

He thought wrong.
You go straight to your boss and ask him.
„Can I please work more hours?"you ask the male.

„Sure if you want.How long do you want to work?"he asks smiling at you.

„24 hours"you say in a serious tone.
He chokes on his salvia and looks at you.

„A-Are you sure? Isn't that a little bit too much?You couldn't go home.There Are other people here who works.You don't need to-"

„I know"you interrupt him"I just want to do it."

Your boss is the same age as you and he's always nice and cares for his worker.

He doesn't want you to work so long because he's worried about your health but he just nods,not wanting to discuss it.

It's night time and Denki realizes that you don't come home for the whole day.

Maybe she's just doing it for some days to make me understand how it feels without her.Yes that's it! You're so smart Kaminari.

And again he thought wrong.
You didn't come the whole week.

You are working from 0:00-23:00.
Which means you only have 1 hour pause.

You spend this time to go home and place the money,Kaminari wants,on the counter of the kitchen with a note.

Here is your money.
Go buy the Video game you want.
-Y/N

Denki reads it and feels bad.

Shit I fucked up...

You are sitting on the table with your head in your hands.
You wish you could sleep but you still have to work.

Your boss comes to you and place his hand on your back.You look at him with sleepy eyes and he worriedly says

„Y/N are you sure you want to work like that.You have black circles under your eye because you barely get sleep!"

„It's fine..."you yawn after you say that.

He just nods and goes.You look at your phone to see no messages and no calls from Denki.

Maybe he just used me...

You go back to work and you feel like you are about to die.

Suddenly you hear the door open.
„Welcome to (shop name) what can I-Denki?"you say in a tired tone.

You see him with tears in his eyes.
He runs to you and hugs you almost making you fall back.

„D-Denki? What are you doing here?"

You hear him sob in your shoulder while repeating the word „sorry".

„I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that!
It's so lonely without you!I can't hear your sweet voice or hug you!I have no one to talk to and I have no boobs to use as a pillow! PLEASE COME BACK! I EVEN WILL GET A JOB IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!"he sobs more.

You rub small circles on his back to comfort him.

He takes your hands and looks at them.
You have bruises and cuts on them because you sometimes didn't focus and hurt yourself.

„Look at you hands...it's all my fault that you look like that."he whispers while tears stream down his face.

He place his hands on your cheek and runs it with his thumb.

„And you have back circles under your eyes too...i'm so sorry,love"

You hug him and hide your face in the crock of his neck.

„It's fine..."you whisper in his ear.

„NO IT'S NOT! It's all my fault...please let me make it up to you!
I will be your servant for the next weeks or even months if you want!"

„Denki you don't need to-"

„Yes I do! Please let me do it!"he says getting on his knees.

You sigh and just nod with a small smile on your face.

After that Denki took care of you and feed you with your favorite food.

He took care of your job while you stay home and sleep as long as you want.

You two go out on dates with him caring you on his back because he doesn't want you to get hurt.

You finally recovered and start to work again.

Denki got a new job and you both left and go home at the same time.

//
I hope you like this chapter!
If you want you can give me some ideas for Oneshots ot scenarios!

Words: 1072