Tree house (I.M.+K.B.💗)

𝗜𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝝝𝗥𝗜𝗬𝝠
+ 𝗞𝝠𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗞𝗜 𝗕𝝠𝗞𝗨𝗚𝝝𝗨

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

You are kids <3

Izuku loves you and likes Bakugou.Bakugou hates him and likes you a little bit.You love both!

But...how does that work if one of them hates the other?

This question won't leave Izuku's tiny head.The whole day he only thinks about how he could be Bakugou's friend.

Then it hit's him.

What if we do something together?

Izuku asks his mother if he could invite you.
His mother smiles and phones your mother.

Izuku tells his mother his plan and she pat his head.

After a while he hears a knocking on the door.

He opens it to be greet by a hug.
You run to him and throw yourself on him,wrapping your arms around his figure.Izuku isn't the strongest.That's why you two fall on the floor,hitting your heads.

„IZUKU!!!"you say trying to smile but the pain is too painful.Tears run down your cheeks but you still smile.

„Y/N! Are you okey?You look hurt."Izuku asks you worried.

You just nod and wipe your tears away.
You take Izuku's hand and you two go to the forest.

Izuku's Mom told your mom that you two are going to the forest to play hide and seek.But little did you know that there is an other person waiting for you...or more like waiting for Izuku.

You two arrive and see a familiar ash blond boy with crimson eyes.

„Bakugou?"you say in a sweet but confuse tone.

„What are you doing here?"he asks in an angry tone.

„Izuku invited me to hang out with him.What are you doing here?"you ask back.

"That dumbass said we are going to fight!"Bakugou shout.

You turn around to face Izuku with a shocked expression.

"Bakugou!Mom said we should't say dirty words!!"Izuku yells.

"Wait...I'm confuse..."you say, trying to find out what is happening.Izuku turns to you with a blush on his cheeks.

"I thought maybe we could do something together and I knew Bakugou would never come...that's why I said we are going to fight so he can come."he sadly says, looking down.

You hug him and tell him that it's okey.

Bakugou just looks at you two in disgust.He kinda feels jealous so he goes to Izuku and pushs him.The poor boy falls and his knee starts to bleed.

He tries hard not to cry in front of his crush and sucessed.He stands up and points at a direction.

"I built a tree house...and I want to show it to you..."he says grabbing your hand.You smile and excitedly take Katsuki's hand too.

You three run to the direction of the tree house.Bakugou didn't believe that he owns a tree house and he is kinda right but still wrong.Izuku owns a tree house but he didn't build it.His Mom helped him.

You three arrive and see a not so big but amazing tree house.

"Oh my god...IZUKU YOU ARE AMAZING!!"you scream happily.

"Come Katsu let's go in there!"you say taking his hand.

Bakugou blushes by the nickname and he tries his hardest not to make it visible.You three run to it and climb up.You see three beds,a couch,a fake kitchen for kids and a little table to drink tea and eat.

You go to the kitchen and act like you cook.The boys sit down while you 'make' them food.After 2 minutes you sit down too and place the plastic food on the table.

They start to 'eat' it and tell you that it's good.

"THIS IS DELIOUSE Y/N"Izuku yells.

"It's fine...I guess."Bakugou mumbles.

You smile at them while 'eating' your plastic food.After you are done y'all go to the couch,sitting next to each other.

You in the middle,Izuku on your right and Bakugou on your left.Izuku begs you to read his favourit book which you gladly accept.

In the middle of reading you feel something heavy on your shoulder.You look at your right to see Izuku asleep.You smile and take him to one of the beds.You choose to let him sleep in the green one because of his hair.

You look at Bakugou and whisper that he should go sleeping too because it's already night.

He just nod and goes to the orange bed while you go to the (Favourit/color) bed.

But what about your parents? Izuku told his mom his plan which means his mom knows about the sleepover and she told Bakugou's and your mom about it.

They just chuckle about how cute you three are and see it as a free day for themselves.

//

Yuppp this is it.

Is it good?
It's kinda short isn't it?

Do you want more of kid Izuku and Bakugou?

Words: 801:(