Drunk (D.K.💚)

𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗞𝗜 𝗞𝝠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝝠𝗥𝗜

𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄

This will contain:
-alcohol consuming
-groping
-kinda short but yeah

Denki is a pro hero.He finally did it.But what he didn't know is how hard it is to be a hero.
He thought he just needs to kick some asses and look good while doing it but he didn't expect worksheets on his desk.

He always comes home tired and his friends notice that he needs a break so they invited him to go to a club with them.He of course agrees and quickly makes his way to his friends.

They all have fun and are a little bit drunk.
But Denki...drinks a little bit too much.
The last few weeks he was so stressed that he just needs to forget everything.

His friends tell him to stop but he won't stop.Bakugou takes the bottle away and yells at him.Kirishima calms him down and apologizes to Denki but he's too lost in his thoughts.

„Who *hic* is that?"he asks with widen eyes,pointing at a girl with (h/c) hair.She is taking with her friends and laughs.

„Oh that? That's-"
„If you can make her come home with me I will give you 10$/€!!"Denki shouts.

„But that's-"
„Deal"Bakugou smirks.

He goes over to you and tells you something that makes you laugh.Denki just stares at you with his head laying on the counter.

When he sees you looking at him he quickly stands up and goes to you.Bakugou just glares at him and goes away while Denki tries to walk to you.
Because of how drunk he is he trips over his own foot and lands in your arms.

You basically hug him and rub his back.
„So you wanted to meet me"you smile.

„Oh yes"Denki says with his arms around your waist.
„You're so beautiful"he says with his head on your shoulder.

„Am I? What about the other girls here?"you ask.
„I want you"he mumbles while putting his hand on your ass.

„Do you?"you smirk.
He just gropes your ass and nods.

„Alright let's go home"you pat his back.You take his hand and lead him outside.While going Bakugou tells Denki to give him money and he quickly does.

You two go out and make your way to your apartment.

He looks around and feels like he has been there before.You lead him to your bedroom and kiss him.
He just smiles into the kiss and kisses you back.
He starts to touch your tits and you start to unbutton your T-Shirt.

He stares at your tits like he's in love and starts to touch them more.He kisses them and suck on your nipples.

You moan his name and he just continues kissing your boobs and slowly going to your abdomen.
He unbuttons your pants and pulls them away with your underwear.

„Denki..."
He looks up like a puppy.
„I think we should do this tomorrow"you smile.
„You are pretty drunk so this isn't a good idea."

„I'm not drunk..."he complains.
„You are"you roll your eyes playfully.

He crawls up to you and falls on top of you,exhausted from the whole day.
You just smile and pat his head.

„Goodnight love"
„mhm..."

BONUS

„Bakugou that was wrong of us"kirishima says,feeling guilty.

„What? It's not my fault that he didn't know that's his own wife"Bakugou chuckles.

„You're so mean"

„SHUT UP!"

//
Yayyy what a boring plot twist (is that even a plot twist? Idk)

Words: 587