The Jacket (K.B.+E.K.💗)

𝗞𝝠𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 𝗕𝝠𝗞𝗨𝗚𝝝𝗨
  + 𝗘𝗝𝗜𝗥𝝝 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗠𝝠

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

You are kids in this Oneshot.
I'm sorry but I just love writing them as kids.It's so cute!!! <33

„KATSUKI LET'S GO!!"you yell while flying around the city.
Katsuki behind you is having a little problem.He's stuck in a tree!
You see it and immediately go to him.
„Omg Are you okey?Wait let me help you!"you say while flying as high as you can,burning the tree down.
Katsuki goes to you and hugs you.
„You are the best thank you Y/N!"
You blush and you feel his soft lips on your cheeks.He is about to kiss your lips when suddenly....

„Y/N!!"your mother scream.
„You are going to be late and won't see your friends in kindergarten!"

You realize it was just a dream and sadly stand up,making your way to the bathroom.

After you change into your clothes you take your mother's hand and you two make your way to the kindergarten.
You happily jump up and down,annoying your mother.

After a while you two arrive and she let's you go,making her way home while smiling at the imagine being without you for hours.

You take off your shoes and make your way to the red group.There are many groups with different colors.You are in the red group with Katsuki while Izuku and Fumikage are in green group.Momo,Jiiro and Ochako are in the pink group while Ejiro and Denki are in the yellow group.
Everyone needs to be in their own group first and then you have free time so the people who take care of you can make sure you are there.

You run to Katsuki and quickly ask.
„DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DREAMED ABOUT THIS TIME??!!"

Katsuki flinches by your unexpected question.
„I don't know.Was it about Denki having pink hair and dying ours pink too ?"

„No I dreamed that last time'! It was about we both being hero's!!Maybe it's a sign that we can really become hero's!"you excitedly yell.

Katsuki smirks and is about to say something till Miss (Random/Name) comes and tells you two to sit down.

After she checked that everybody is there,she gives y'all free time.

You takes Kastsuki's hand and makes your way to the yellow group.

You looks around,trying to find Ehiro but he isn't there.

You go to Denki and ask him
„Helloooo!!Do you know where Ejiro is?"

He looks at you with a sad expression and response with „I don't know...maybe he's sick."

Your eyes begin to water and you sit down while starting to cry.Miss (R/N) comes and ask you what happened while glaring at Denki because he always brings kids to cry.

„EJIRO IS NOT HERE!!"you shout.
She just rolls her eyes and goes.

„Come on it's not that deep..."Katsuki whispers.You look at him with glassy eyes.

„You don't understand!! I promised him to play with him and now he's not here!"

Denki hugs you and pat's your head.
„It's fine...you can play with him tomorrow!"he says trying to make you happy.

You just look at him and nod.You stand up.Katsuki takes your hand and rushes to the green group.He goes to Izuku and pushes him down.

„You fucking nerd! Make her happy!"he shouts while pointing at you.

Izuku looks up with a confuse face but just nods because he hates seeing his friends sad.

He is about to take your hand when Katsuki suddenly slap it away.

„NO TOUCHING!She's mine."he says wrapping his arms around your waist while placing his head on your shoulder.

Izuku doesn't understand what he means and just takes you with him.
Bakugou just looks on the ground,feeling bad for not being able to cheer you up.

He always needs to bring you to Izuku because he knows how to make you happy.

NEXT DAY

This time you wait in front of the yellow group.Ejiro comes out and looks at you with a smile.You see him having a scar on top of his eye.

„Omg Ejiro Are you okey?"You ask,touching his scar.

„Yeah! I couldn't come yesterday because my quirk was manifesting and I accidentally hurt myself hehe."

You hug him and tell him how much you missed him.He apologizes and you two make your way to Katsuki.

He is playing with cars and you see him making two cars crash into each other.

You giggle and sit next to him with Kirishima on the other side.

You all play for a bit till Miss (R/N) tells you all that food is ready.

You run to the table and sit between Momo and Jiiro with Katsuki and Ejiro in front of you.You smile and start to eat while speaking with Momo and Jiro.

Kastuki finishes his food he waits for you and Ejiro because you two always eat slow.

After finishing you two run outside on the playground and start to play.It's raining and it's not allowed to be outside but you two still go.

You go on the slide and you are about to go down when you suddenly sneeze.

Kastuki and Ejiro quickly look in your direction and take their jacket off.

They both run to you and give you their Jackett.

You look at them confuse and they look at each other.

„She's gonna wear my jacket!"Bakugou starts.
„No! Mine! My jacket is cooler!"Kirishima argues.

„At leash mine can keep her warm!"
„NO IT DOESN'T"
„YES IT DOES SHITTY HAIR!"

You sneez again which brings their attention back to you.

„Y/N which jacket will you use?!"they both scream in sync.

You just take both and put them on.
You smile at them and they look at you.

You laugh and go inside,leaving the boys alone in the rain.

They both run to you and you all go to the purple group.The purple group is known for the silence and that you can relaxe there.You go there and sit down next to Jiro.

You hear Bakugou and Kirishima arguing again about who is gonna sit next to you.You look at Jiro and she smiles at you,giving the boys her seat.

They both sit next to you and snuggle into your arm.Bakugou on your left arm and Kirishima on your right.

After a while you three fall asleep and have a wonderful dream.

//
yaayyyy another chapter <33
I hope you like it!!♥️

Words: 1082 :O