Everything for you (S.T.☆)

𝗦𝗛𝝝𝗧𝝝 𝗧𝝝𝗗𝝝𝗥𝝝𝗞𝗜☆

= 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

This was requested by -IZUSSMILE I hope you like this one <33

sugar daddy?Todoroki x Reader

I hate the word sugar daddy sm
And I'm sorry if I wrote this Oneshot wrong because idk what a sugar daddy REALLY is like ykyk

Todoroki does everything for you.and if I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!!
He once even risk his own life just for you!

He loves you with his whole entire heart and he wishes he could show you that but he never got any love as a kid so it's hard for him to express his feelings.

That's why he spoils you.He buys you everything you want whenever you want.You look at some expensive earrings?he buys it even if you didn't want it.

You always tell him to stop buying you stuff but he never stops and didn't plan on stopping.

Today you had a hard day at work and go straight home.You even almost got into a car accident because of how mad and distracted you are.Your coworker yelled at you for spilling yihr coffee and of course you yelled back.Your boss caught you two and your coworker blamed it on you for causing this.

You almost got fired but your boss lucky gave you one last chance.You were the no.1 best worker and now you are the 37th one.

Slamming the door of your and your husband's apartment open you go straight in without saying hello or any kind of greeting.You just stomp to your room and close the door.

Worriedly Shoto follows you and opens the door to see you crying into your pillow.He wants to ask if you are okey but then remembers what iida told him.

„if she's upset just give her some time to calm down and then talk to her"

Maybe it was a good idea to get dating advices from him.But Bakugou said...

„The fuck? Why should he leave her alone?Shut the fuck up four eyes! If she's crying you get your ass up and ask her what's up!If I hear that you do what that dumbass said I will kill you with my own bare hands!"

Shoto decided to listen to Iida because...why would he listen to Bakugou?
He goes away and leaves you alone for a couple of hours.

You are wondering why it's so quiet in your apartment and stand up.While wiping your tears away you open the door and hear absolutely nothing.

You walk around and call your husbands name a couple of times but he doesn't respond.

I guess he left me here alone...

You sit on the couch and watch your fav show till the door gets opened.You see Todoroki with a HUGE teddy bear.

It is white with a pink heart in his hands.
„I saw that you are crying and wanted to surprise you"he says in a monotone voice but you know that he is worried about you.

You run up to him and quickly pull him into a warm hug.
„I love you so much...you didn-"
„I want you to be happy"he just says.

You smile at him and give him a little kiss.Then you kiss him again but it turns into a really long kiss.
„do you wanna watch a movie?"you ask.

„does that make you happy?"
„of course"you kiss his cheek.
„I want to watch a movie"he gives you a little smile.

The rest of the day you two watch movies with him in the middle of the big teddy and you,cuddling his sides while almost falling asleep.

Oh how lucky he is to have you...

//
Ayyyyy let's go!!!
Fuck the break
I may not update everyday but I ain't need a break from anything

Hope you like this one <3

Words: 641