26.

February 27 1996

"What in merlin's shriveled left testicle is this?"

My eyes dart open, my head shooting up and over to the open door where Blaise stands with a smug look on his face. Granger is apparently a heavy sleeper as her body doesn't even flinch at the sound of his voice. I get up from the chair and peer over at her, the blanket is pulled up to her face as she still remains sound asleep.

"Blaise did you tell him or not-" Pansy stops dead in her tracks and her jaw drops as she joins Blaise's side, staring at the Gryffindor in my bed. "The fuck is this?!"

I push them both out of the room. "Have either of you ever heard of knocking?" I ask, quietly closing the door behind me.

"No you don't get to act like that, not when we just caught her in your bed!" Pansy scolds.

"What the hell is taking so long? We're going to be late for breakfast." Theo says as he approaches. Great. Another mouth to spew out countless questions.

"Screw breakfast Theo! There's more important things to attend to." Blaise says.

"What are you on about?" He asks.

Blaise harshly pats my back. "This bastard is shagging Hermione fucking Granger."

Theo's eyes widen as his jaw falls just as Pansy's did. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. I was supposed to be the one to deflower that uptight witch." He says, earning a slap from Pansy. He apologizes to her before asking the question that's surely on all of their minds. "When did this start?"

I rub my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose, it's far too early to be having this discussion and I slept like shit. "We'll discuss this at a later time." They all collectively respond with different variations of no, some more harsh than others.

"It wasn't a fucking request." I snarl. "I'll meet up with you all later and don't you dare speak of this to anyone, especially you Pansy, keep that big mouth of yours fucking shut."

Once they all leave I rub my face before stepping back into my room. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed I lightly shake her shoulders. "Granger," I whisper. "Granger it's time to get up."

Her eyes flutter open and her mouth slowly pulls into a smile. "Good morning."

"Morning." I smile, brushing the hair out of her face. Even with her hair a mess and dried drool on the corner of her mouth she's still the most alluring woman I've ever seen. "Everyone has left for breakfast, it's time to get you out."

She changes back into her clothes and as we're walking down the steps to the common room I hand her a roll of parchment.

"What's this?" She asks.

"A guide to occlumency written by yours truly." I tell her. "For Potter. I still think he's hopeless in that department but I know how stubborn you are and I'd prefer if you didn't return to Professor Snape for help."

Next thing I know I'm being pushed up against the wall and her lips are devouring mine. As she pulls away her face is beaming as she clutches tightly onto the parchment. "Like I said, you are a good man Draco Malfoy."

"Only for you, Granger." I smirk.

Once we depart ways I head to the great hall to meet Theo, Blaise and Pansy. They all stare at me, waiting for me to speak, as I take my seat. I take my time pouring myself a cup of tea and it's not until after I've finished half of it that I finally meet their eyes.

"How was the party last night?" I ask. Blaise grabs the piece of toast from his plate and throws it across the table at me, jam staining my robes. "Not cool Blaise, I just got this cleaned."