20.

January 5 1996

After dinner I broke off from Theo, Pansy and Blaise and headed up to the astronomy tower. During potions I slipped a note into Granger's pocket telling her to meet me up here tonight. I've barely gotten any time with her besides the occasional quick snogs in empty corridors between classes.

It seems like whenever she's not in class Potter and Weasley are glued to her hip and same goes for my friends as well. Ever since they came back from break it's like they've grown extreme attachment issues.

The light sound of shoes against the metal steps is shortly followed by a quiet whisper. "Draco? Are you up here?" Turning around I see her curls poke out from the shadows, a smile forming on both of our faces as soon as our eyes meet.

"Get over here Granger."

She runs towards me and jumps up, my arms wrapping around her waist to catch her and hers finding their way around my neck as we kiss. Slowly lowering her until her feet touch the ground, I bury my face in the crook of her neck.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." My hand caresses her cheek as I kiss her once more on the lips before making my way down her neck. "Remind me again why I can't do this every time I see you."

She lets out a small giggle. "Because we agreed it's easier this way, without the opinions of others."

"Mhm, right." I hum against her skin, my right hand making its way to her breast. "You know Granger, I've never been one to give a shit about what other people think of me."

My fingers begin fiddling with her shirt, sucking on her skin as I unbutton it, earning a small moan from her. "Yes but what about your father?" She pants. I lift my head and look down at her. "Is my father really who you're thinking about in this moment?" "Sort of." She admits causing me to raise a brow.

"Not like that!" She laughs, slapping my chest. "I meant, if he found out about us I can't imagine he'd be very happy would he?"

"When is he ever?" I drawl.

"You know what I mean Draco." She sighs.

"No, he wouldn't Granger. He'd more than likely disinherit me but-"

"Exactly!"

"-I don't care."

"Which is precisely why we need to-wait, what?" Her head shakes as she looks up at me.

"I don't care." I repeat. "About the inheritance, what my father thinks or anyone for the matter. You are the only thing I care about and if keeping us a secret is what you want then I'll comply but just know that I would proudly stand by your side in front of everyone."

Her eyes start to glisten as she looks at me. Is she crying? I hope she isn't, I don't know how to handle that. Did I make her cry? What did I say? Fuck. What am I supposed to do?

My questions are answered when she pulls me in by my tie and caressing my lips with hers. Her hands hastily begin unbuttoning my shirt, once she is halfway done she lets out an aggravated noise before ripping it open.

"In a hurry there Granger?" I smirk.

"I want you."

"You have me."

"No." Shaking her head as she places her hands on my bare chest and sliding them down, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. With my finger, I tilt her chin up. "Tell me what you want Granger."

"I want you." She says, staring up at me. I will never grow tired of hearing those words come out of her mouth, it's all I''ve dreamt of for years.

I grab her by the hips and pull her body into mine, crashing my lips onto hers. Her fingers rake through my hair, tugging at the ends causing me to moan into her mouth as our tongues circle around one another. I reach down and grab ahold of her legs, lifting her up. Walking up the stairs I carefully place her down on the platform underneath the archway.

Taking after her, I rip open her shirt while she removes mine altogether. Her fingers graze over my torso as her eyes scan every inch, once her hands reach my belt she pauses. "I-I've never." She stutters.

"We'll take it slow." I tell her, she nods. "Lay down." My hand supports her neck as she leans back. "Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" "Okay."

As my hand reaches around and unclasps her bra I trail my mouth down her neck, along her clavicle and breast until I reach her nipple. Circling it with my tongue I look up and watch as her eyes shut and her head falls back. My hand slowly glides down her body, lifting her skirt up and pressing my palm against her center while I simultaneously suck on her nipple causing her to let out a gasp. "Stop?" I ask, she shakes her head. "No."

I move down as I palm her over her knickers and begin kissing up her inner thigh, her body twitching at the contact. Her skirt now bundled up around her hips and myself positioned between her legs I check in on her, she's watching me carefully, panting, hands balled into a fist.

"Say the word and I'll stop." I tell her as I remove her knickers. I keep my gaze locked on her as I lower my head and press my lips against her, her hand flying to my head and gripping my hair. "S-sorry." She apologizes, releasing. I grab her hand and place it back in my hair. Starting at the bottom, I glide my tongue along her slit, pressing hard against her clit. Her legs try to close but I pull them back open, sliding my tongue further inside of her.

Her fingers tug at my hair and her head falls back, her hips buck against me as she moans, causing my cock to twitch. My tongue continues to lap around her, my hands holding her legs open as she squirms. Moving up, I suck on her clit and she lets out the most satisfying noise. "Fuck Draco."

I lift my head and watch her face closely as I tease her outside with my finger, her eyes open and lock onto mine as she pants. As I slide a finger inside her head falls back again as she bites down on her lip. Slowly, I begin pumping in and out of her.

"Stop?"

"Fuck no!" She snips, causing me to chuckle.

As I continue pumping I dip my head back down, flicking her clit with my tongue, occasionally pressing and adding pressure against it. Her thighs continue to try to close in on me but I hold them open as I add a second finger.

My mouth latches onto her clit as I curl my fingers inside of her, pressing against the rigid wall. Her hips jump up and her grip on my hair tightens even more, pressing my face further into her causing me to groan as my cock throbs at the sound of her pleasure filled moans.

"Draco.." She whimpers, looking down at me.

"Cum for me Granger. I want to watch as you cum all over my fingers." I command, picking up the pace with each thrust. Her eyes tightly shut again as the muscles in her stomach contract. Her hips raise and I suck on the inside of her thigh.

"Draco.. I think I'm-"

She removes her hand from my hair and grips onto my arm. I pick up my pace even more, thrusting my fingers deeper and harder into her. She digs her nails into my skin as I feel her tighten around me. Her body relaxes and her eyes open as she lets out a long sigh. Pushing her skirt back down I help her sit up. She drops her head, resting it against my chest. I tuck her hair behind her ear as I kiss her forehead.

"Did I.. it didn't taste.."

I raise my hand and place my fingers in my mouth, sucking them clean.

"You taste like transcendent, fucking, bliss Granger."