22- Favorite Krpytonian

EARTH-1

Kara and Alex run down the hall, and come to a sudden stop gasping as they see Deegan, John and Frost, "Well, well, well. A traitor in our midst" Deegan says to Alex.
"You know, when I say you should get out there and start dating, Danvers, this isn't quite what I had in mind" Frost says.

"I warned you" Deegan says to them.
"No, I tricked her into opening my cell. We don't know each other" Kara then says.
"Yes, we do" Alex then says looking at Kara, "She's my sister"
"Aw, well, then you can burn together" Deegan says.

Just as he is about to use his heat vision, a breach appears, and Barry, Oliver, Katrina, and Clark all jump out of it.
"Hi" Clark says to Deegan, "Nice suit" he comments as Deegan looks at him in surprise, "Doctor. Could I have a word, please?" he adds, as Deegan runs at him, and they grab one another, and fly up and out of the building.

John runs at Oliver, tossing him into the elevator, Frost following, "Go get the book!" Oliver shouts at Barry and Katrina.
"Yep!" Barry shouts giving Oliver a thumbs up, as the door closes.

Barry and Katrina turn around, and see Kara standing there with Alex, "Alex, you're here. What are you doing here?" Barry says to her.
Alex then grabs at Barry, holding him in a headlock, "A badass in every reality. Got it" Barry groans out.

"No, no, no. It's okay. He's not actually bad" Kara then says to Alex.
"No?" Alex asks.
"No, he's fine" Kara says.
"I'm good" Barry says as she releases him.
"I'm sorry" Alex apologizes.
"No, it's fine. Badass. It's fine" Barry says to her.
"Sorry" she apologizes again.

"It's okay. Where would Deegan, um...Superman keep something valuable?" Kara then asks Alex.
"Anything of importance to him, he keeps in some place called the Fortress of Solitude. I'll take you there" Alex tells them.
Barry sighs, "We just came from the Fortress of Solitude"

"Kat, it is so good to see you" Kara then says, as they follow Alex down the hallway, Barry shakes his head at Kara, "Not Kat?" she then questions.
"Sorry, but who are you?" Katrina then asks Kara.
"She's a friend" Barry tells her as they continue.

Meanwhile Clark and Deegan where flying over the city, fighting off one another, as Deegan grabs a police helicopter and begins to spin it around. "Mayday! Mayday! We've lost control. I can't hold it. We're going down!" Clark hears the pilot radioing and recues the helicopter placing it on a helipad.

Deegan watches Clark, as he then flies at him, grabbing him, and tossing him across the sky. Clark manages to stop himself from crashing into any buildings, and looks around for Deegan. Just then Deegan flies at him from behind, and makes them go crashing through a building, then into another one. Clark manages to flip around, stopping them inside the Quickstart Enterprise building in one of the office floors. The woman inside gasps when she sees the two Superman's, Deegan getting up and dragging Clark, "Bizzaro" she comments.

Deegan drags Clark to the window of the office floor, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up, "How does it feel, to be the villain for once?" he sneers at him, as he tosses Clark out the Window.

Kara kicks the door to the Time Vault down, and the four of them go inside, "This isn't a fortress of anything. This is the time vault" Barry comments.
They then see the Book in the middle of the vault, "It's unlocked" Kara says to them, and they all approach it.
"Okay, so, uh how, what was it, rewrite reality?" Katrina then asks.

"Well..."Kara says, as she then opens the book up, but it proves to be too much for her, and she quickly closes it.
"You must still be weak from The Pipeline" Alex says to her.
"Are you okay?" Barry asks Kara.
"I don't know how Deegan did it" Kara pants.
"Well, can I suggest that whatever it is you need to find out, we do far away from here?" Alex says to them.