26- Speaking Of Squeeging

Season 5 x 12

"I want you to think about the biggest secret in your life. The one you keep from the people that you love, or even from yourself. I want you to imagine what would happen if that secret got out. Remember when you asked me that? I've been using all of your training. Steadying my pulse, managing micro-expressions, limiting non-congruent gestures, destroying any piece of evidence. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. And not just because of the risks....but because the closer I get to my parents, the more I feel like I'm hurting them. Data entry complete, Gideon" Nora tells the AI.
"Thank you, Nora Grace Wayne-Allen. Shall I send this to the usual recipient?" the AI asks her.
"Yes. Send it to Eobard Thawne. Priority level, urgent" Nora replies.

Barry and Nora stand side by side, "You ready for this?" Barry asks his daughter.
"Dad, I'm not fast enough yet" she says looking at him.
"No backing out now. This is the biggest race of your life. You ready" Barry says.
"Dad, Dad" she says to him.
"Set, go" Barry says as he takes off on his skates on the ice rink.

"Wait, wait! Oh, God!" Nora says as she slowly starts to skate, not being too graceful

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I got you" Katrina comes skating up behind her, holding her arm to help her skate.
"This is so embarrassing. I'm really good at the ice skating game on my pocket...pal" Nora says, as she almost falls.
"It's okay, all you gotta do is bend your knees" Katrina tells her.

"Okay" Nora replies, as she does just that.
"And just lean forward a little" Katrina then says, as Nora starts to skate better. "There you go" Katrina says smiling at her.
"I'm skating" Nora says smiling , as Katrina lets go of her, letting her skate on her own.
"Yeah, you are" Katrina smiles.
"This is like schway city, Mom. Thanks" Nora says as she starts to skate away from Katrina.

Barry comes skating up to Katrina, "Look at you guys. You're such a mom" he says to her.
"Seriously, what about you. You're the one that sprang ice skating and game night on us" she says as they continue skating.
"Yeah. Well, I know when Nora got hurt, I got a little frustrated.  And now, I mean, we have an actual plan to stop Cicada" he says to her.

"Getting his niece to wake up to appeal to his heart" she says to him.
"I know Dwyer is a killer, but he's still a person. And he loves Grace, just like we love Nora. So, I don't know, I just feel like everything is heading in the right direction" Barry says to her.

"Here I come. Coming in. Here we go" they then hear Ralph say as he skates up beside Barry and Katrina.
Katrina looks at Ralph, "So, why exactly are you wearing a helmet? Aren't you made of rubber?"
"Somebody's gotta set a good example for these kids" Ralph says to her.
"Calm down. I thought you grew up on the ice" Caitlin says as she skates beside Ralph.

"Well, I did. Basically, my mom dated a Zamboni operator, so.." he says.
"And I tell you, where I'm from" Sherloque says asking up behind them all, "we don't date Zamboni drivers. Why is that? Because there are no Zambonis. How do we clear the ice? All winter long, we're on our hands and knees with a squeegee in hand. Let me tell you, best eight months of the year for this guy" he says as he starts to skate away.
"It's a really great story, Sherlock" Ralph tells him.
"Sherloque" he corrects.