24- Pick-Pocketing 101

Season 5 x 11

Barry and Nora bend over a dead body, at the crime scene they had been called to, "I don't know what's crazier,  how big this guy is, or the number of incised wounds on his body" Nora says to Barry.
"The depressed skull fracture points to impact with hardened surface. But cause of death is definitely repeated stabbings" Barry says.

"Yeah, looks like someone was really angry" Nora says.
Barry takes a closer look, "Look at these wounds. Doesn't it look like they have the same depth and diameter as the ones on Gridlock's body" he points out to Nora.
"Yeah, and like Block's and Raelene Sharp's" she agrees.

"Yeah" Barry says as he cell begins to buzz, and he takes it out, "Your Aunt, and Mom just got a tip. Another meta-human was murdered in her apartment. Same COD" he tells Nora.
"Dad..these aren't one-offs" she says to him.
"No" he agrees.
"Cicada's back, and he's on a killing spree" she then says.
"Okay. There's gotta be a lead in one of these attacks that can help us track him. We'll get the team on it" Barry says to her, as they finish up with the crime scene.

Once back at Star Labs, Barry gets the team together, along with Katrina to go over what they had discovered, "So, Kira May, Dwayne Geist, Carl Bork. All three of these metas have been killed by Cicada, just last night" Katrina tells everyone.
"So, Cicada's killed almost as many people in the last 12 hours as he has in the last eight months?" Caitlin says.

"And it doesn't look like he's slowing down anytime soon" Iris comments.
"We need to stop him before he hurts anyone else" Barry says.
"Sherloque, do you have any ideas on what to do about that?" Nora asks, as the detective comes to join them.

"Not at the moment. But any time I run into a roadblock in any investigation, I do what I always do..I just pursue a different avenue.  We'll find him. Something will bring him to us. Something like.."before Sherloque can continue the alarm starts to go off.
"Satellites are picking up a dark matter fare. It's him" Iris says.
"Something like that" Sherloque says.
"Suit up. We don't have a lot of time" Barry says to Katrina and Nora, who nod in agreement.

"Not without precautions" Ralph says, getting some things from the weapon cabinet, "For Killer Frost" he says, going to hand Caitlin a blaster.
"She doesn't need a weapon. Killer Frost is the weapon" she smiles at him, as the team all sets out to leave.

Barry, Katrina, Nora, Ralph and Killer Frost all arrive in the alleyway, Barry tossing lighting at Cicada

Barry, Katrina, Nora, Ralph and Killer Frost all arrive in the alleyway, Barry tossing lighting at Cicada. It hits him, and he stumbles back wards, "Negate this" Ralph shouts, as he starts to blast Cicada.