40-Baby Giraffe

Season 5 x 19

Katrina stands in the pipeline looking at Barry, "You took our daughter back to the future?" she asks him, after he tells her what he did.
"I didn't have any other choice" he says to her.
She looks at him in disbelief, "Wow, 'I', it is 'we' Barry. We, she is our daughter, not just yours" she says walking toward him anger in her voice.
"I know that" he says.
"Obviously not, because you left her there" she argues.

"I can't trust her, Kat. That puts all of us in danger" he says to her.
"Yeah, and that is how you feel, Barry" she argues with him, and he sighs, "What about asking me how I feel?"
"I didn't think I had to!" he shouts at her.

She scoffs looking at him, "Wow, of course you didn't, you do this all the time, you always see one way through a problem and damn to hell what I think" she shouts at him, as she starts to walk away

"What the hell does that mean?" he asks her.

She stops turning back around to look at him, "You should know damn well what that means. We have been through some much crap, so much therapy, and yet you are still making decisions based on your emotions"
"Because I'm right this time!" he yells at her, and she just looks at him, and he scoffs looking away from her.

"Flashpoint?" she then says, "Going into the Speed Force and leaving me behind? Were you right those times too?""You think I wanted to do this? That this was easy? Seeing Nora Grace looking at me, asking for forgiveness, knowing that it might be t...

"You think I wanted to do this? That this was easy? Seeing Nora Grace looking at me, asking for forgiveness, knowing that it might be the last time I ever see her?" he says.
"God, Barry, what about the last time I ever get to see her? I didn't even get the chance to say good-bye! I won't ever get to see her at that age again!" she cries

"Damn it, Katrina, she lied to us for months!" he shouts at her anger in his voice.
"Yeah, and she explained why" she says to him.
"That she was working with Thawne?" he yells and she just looks at him, "That doesn't bother you" he then says to her.
"Hearing the circumstances from her, it doesn't" she says to him.
"Maybe if he'd killed your mother in front of you, you'd feel differently" he then says.
"Wow, Barry, just wow" she says to him, "maybe you feeling differently, is why we should have made this decision together in the first place. She just wanted to meet us, Barry, her parents that she never knew. And there was only one person that could teach her how to do that. Is it really that hard to understand why she would go to him?"
"It doesn't matter if I understand it. Thawne is manipulating her" he says to her.