31- All of Us

As Katrina sits with Ralph and Iris, having coffee, and Ralph eating brownies. Sherloque had left the cortex, and Dick had headed to Jitters to grab some coffee to bring back to the team. Sherloque entered Iris and Katrina's office, looking around, trying to discover what Nora had been hiding, when he hears Cicada. Turning around he sees Cicada in the doorway, and he quickly grabs his cell phone to send out a distress call.

Dick enters Jitters to see Cisco on his date with Kamilla, and sees that things are going weirdly for Cisco. He watches as Cisco points to his phone, and then sees Cisco getting the distress call, as his own phone goes off. Cisco sees Dick, and they nod at one another, as he makes an excuse to leave. Cisco heads over to Dick, "You got the call too" he says to him.
"Uh, yeah, it's Sherloque" he tells him, as Cisco breaches them away.

As Katrina takes the last brownie from Ralph, the alarm starts to go off, "What? Come on!" Nora says annoyed.
"Oh, god, it's Sherloque" Katrina says.
"What? I thought he was here with Caitlin!" she says to them.
"We gotta grab Frost" Ralph says to Katrina and Nora.
"No, no. I...I got this. You guys just stay here" she then speeds away from them.

On the rooftop, Cicada waits for the heroes to appear, when he sees Nora speeding his way, he tosses his dagger. Just then Cisco and Dick not suited up, breach in, and Sherloque turns to see them standing there, "Attention, look out!" he shouts, and as Cisco ducks, the dagger hits Dick in the back and he falls down.
Cicada calls his dagger back to himself, and looks at Sherloque, "Told you,"he says, as Nora appears, and sees Dick.
"Uncle Richy!" she cries, "Why can't I fix this?" she says as she speeds off once again resetting time.

She appears in the hallway once again right after Barry had gone into the Speed Force. She takes her mask off, "why can't I go back any further" she says in frustration.
She then starts to head to the cortex, "Nora?" "Cisco hasn't left yet" she cuts off Ralph.
"Great" he says confused.
"So we get another chance at this" she then says.
"We do" he says to her, as he heads for the cortex, and she follows seeing everyone still in there alive.

She enters, the cortex, "I'm fine, Sherloque" she says before he can even ask her, "I have to fix this" she mumbles, as she then goes over and grabs Ralph and Cisco and speeds them off to the cortex. She then speeds Iris and Dick, followed by Katrina and Caitlin, then Sherloque.
"Okay, you guys have to stay here" Nora tells all of them.
"Why?" Ralph asks her.

"Because Dad put his trust in me that I would protect all of you, and if something were to go wrong, I don't know if I could fix it. In face, I'm pretty sure that I couldn't fix it. So just, for one hour stay here" she says to them.
"I have to go finish working on the device" Caitlin says.
"I have to go help her" Sherloque then says.
"Iris and I have an article to write" Katrina tells her.
"I need to get to the penthouse" Dick then says, as everyone starts to leave.

"No, no, no. No!" Nora starts saying to all of them.
"I got a date" Cisco says, as he suddenly gets a vibe, "Kamilla" he says as the vibe ends.
"I got some details" Ralph says to him, "on the kind of guys she's into"
"Uh-uh, uh-uh" Cisco says to him.
"Wait, we're you cyber-stalking her?" Caitlin asks Ralph.
"What kind of guy's she's into?" Sherloque asks.