34-You Made Her

Season 5 x 16

Katrina paces up and down the hallway of the cortex, while speaking to a lawyer on the phone, "It's interesting that you are saying that sir, since it is your company that is denying the Robertsons family's claims. Yes, I have the contract right here in front of me" she says, as Barry speeds in and passes her the contract she had left behind. "And it clearly states that animal attacks do now fall under 'Acts of God' and that includes giant gorillas.....The Citizen is looking forward to your statement" she says as she ends the call.

Katrina smiles looking at Barry, "Thanks, hun, I would have zipped over and got the paper myself, but didn't really want him hearing me speeding on the phone"
"Oh, no, it's cool" he says to her.
"So, ready to do this now?" she asks him.
"Hell, yeah, we've just got to find Nora Grace. It's her big day after all. You don't think she's too busy do you?" he asks as they head to the cortex, where they hear Nora's voice.

"Okay, people, think! We haven't seen Cicada since the rooftop fight, which means the only way to track him down is to figure out who his next meta-human target's gonna be" she is saying to the team who is all looking at her, "Have we double-checked every bank robbery, every lab break-in?" she asks as Barry and Katrina enter the cortex to see the set up Nora had created to track down Cicada.

"Yes, yes. We have looked at all of that, all right? And all the criminals that are in custode are simply mere mortals" Sherloque says annoyed.
"What about the ones on the street?" Nora asks.
"Frost says that no new metas have shown up since Norvok went into WITSEC" Caitlin tells her.
"Are the satellites tracking for dark matter, or meta-gene bursts, or Element X?" Nora then asks.

"Yes, yes, and yes. They're scanning for everything" Cisco tells her.
"Congrats by the way, you guys raised a menace" Dick then says to Katrina and Barry.
"Your daughter is so energetic" Sherloque then says to them.

Barry and Katrina stand beside Nora, "This is pretty impressive" Barry says smiling, as he then sees the look on the others faces, "Um... and I know with the cure working, we're all ready to put Cicada to rest. I'm sure he'll resurface soon" Barry adds.

"And then you're gonna give him the chance to take the meta-human cure?" Nora asks him.
"Yes. Exactly" he tells her, "Even Dwyer deserves a choice. We just got to convince him to do the right thing"
"Are you ready? This is gonna be one of the biggest challenges of your career as a hero. Do you know what you're gonna say?" she then asks him, as Cisco and Sherloque both cross their arms and look at him interested in his answer.

"Yeah, you know. Yeah. I've got some loose thoughts" Barry answers.
"Oh, great. That instills all of us with confidence, right? 'Loose thoughts'. What you're going to say? 'Hey, most bloodthirsty enemy, stop'" Sherloque says making Cisco snort.
"Hey, guys, it worked with Marlize" Katrina then says, "Maybe not as much with Savitar, but....."

"I will figure out what to say to him, all right? I got this" Barry says.
"I know you do, Dad" Nora says to him, "Which is why we need to try everything to try and find him. Okay?" she says hitting her hands off the desk, as Barry and Katrina share a look with one another, "Maybe we should go on patrol" she then suggests.
"Patrol? What this is, World War II" Sherloque comments.

Katrina then picks up her phone pretending to get an alert, "Oh, geez wow, this is crazy" she says.
"What?" Nora then asks her.
"There is something totally nuts going on at Jitters" she then says.
"Do you think it's a meta-human?" Nora asks her.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.