13- Weather Witch

Season 5 x 7

Barry and Dick headed down to the hospital, going to the peds ward, hoping to find Grace and find out who her father was. Tracking down a nurse, Barry and Dick approach her, "Excuse us, could you tell us where Grace Gibbons' room is?" Barry ask the woman.

"One sec, let me check" she replies to them, as she checks her chart, "Actually, yeah, she's the first room on the right"
"Great, thanks" Dick replies, as they head to the room.
"Just where do you think you're going" they then hear a doctor call out to them, "Into my patients room is what it looks like" she says blocking the room.

"Sorry, I am Barry Allen, and this is Richard Wayne, we are with the CCPD" Barry says as they both show her their ID.
"We were hoping to speak to you , actually. We're looking for Grace Gibbons' parents. Specifically her father" Dick says to her.
"I'm sorry, but the girl's parents are deceased" she replies to them.

Barry and Dick both share a look between each other, as they look back at the doctor, "Are you sure about that?" Barry asks her.
"I can show you her charts" she says, as she grabs the chart, and Barry steps in the doorway, "See for yourselves"

Dick takes the chart from her, and he and Barry both look at it, "She came in with a wave of new admissions. No legal guardian listed, no next of kin. And the sad truth is, our staff is the only family this little girl has left" she explains to them.
"Okay. Thank you for your help" Barry says as he hands the chart back, and he and Dick walk away.

Barry leans over the counter in the loft, Caitlin hovering over him, "Steady hands" she says to him.
"Yeah" he replies to her, as he tries to be careful with what he was doing. He sighs, "Call time of death" he jokes looking at his pie that he was working on.

"It's okay, it's a pie

"It's okay, it's a pie. It's not supposed to be a piece of cake" she jokes smiling at him.
"Wow" he comments, and they laugh, "Hey, thanks for helping. With Cicada's trail running cold, at least we have the extra day to prepare for our first Thanksgiving at the loft" he says to her.

"Uh, what about Joe and Cecile?" Caitlin asks him.
"They're celebrating with Cecile's family this year, so, yeah, this year, it's gonna be the six, wait, seven of us, now that Dick is sticking around" Barry tells her.
"Eight, actually. Killer Frost just RSVP'd" Caitlin then says.
"What? You guys can just talk to each other? Even without the mental activity dampener?" Barry asks.
"Yeah, today's actually the first time" she smiles at him.
"Wow" he says, as they hear the front door opening, and Iris, Katrina and Nora all laughing.

They enter the loft, walking over to Caitlin and Barry, "Hey, guys" Katrina greets them.
"Sorry we're late. It seems like everyone and their grandma is getting pre-holiday manis and pedis. Lucky for us, Katrina still has some pull with the Wayne name" Iris tells them, as the woman take their jackets off.
"Well, what can I say, I'm still a billionaire" Katrina smiles at them, as she sits down on the couch.