36-Operation Shazam

Season 5 x 17

Barry and Joe headed down to the hospital to talk to some of the staff there about Dr. Ambres, with Cecile, and Nora tagging along.  Joe and Barry go to speak to a nurse, "And Dr. Ambres never talked about her relationship with Orlin Dwyer?" Joe asks the nurse.
"She never talked about anything. After her fiancé died, she wasn't quite the same" the nurse tells them.

"How so?" Barry asks her.
"Angry, withdrawn. Only time she seemed happy was when she was with that girl in the coma" the nurse answers.
"Can you think of anything that might help us find Dwyer?" Joe asks her. 
"I'm sorry, detective" she says, as Joe looks at Cecile, who nods at him indicating the nurse was being truthful.
"Okay, if you come up with anything, would you give me a call, please?" Joe then says handing her one of his cards, and she takes it from him, "Thank you" he says, as she walks away.

The girls then walk over toward the guys, "Somebody's got to know something" Barry says to them.
"Everyone we've talked to is telling the truth. I think Ambres was the only one working with Dwyer" Cecile says to them.
"Well, look, we'll pour over the files at CCPD.  Maybe we missed something. We'll let you know if we come up with anything all right?" Joe says to Barry, who nods at him, as he and Cecile walk away.

Barry looks over at Nora, "You okay?" he asks her
"I just...I don't know what to do" she says to him.
"Yeah, me neither. We've hit walls before, though. We'll figure it out" he tells her, as they start to leave a look of worry on Nora's face.

Back at STAR Labs, Iris, Katrina and Ralph walk into the now cleaned up cortex, "Ah, nice table. Liking the new digs" Ralph says seeing Cisco and Dick sitting at the new desk, and Sherloque was sweeping up debris in the corner.
"Technically, they are old digs, but you know there is an upside to remodeling after an attack" Katrina says to him.
"Did you guys find anything?" Cisco asks them.

"Well, Kat and I put out an article, but none of our readers have seen Dwyer or this new Cicada" Iris tells him.
"I talked to Earl Cox, all my contacts.....Nothing" Ralph tells him.
"How long till the satellite can scan for dark matter?" Iris then asks Cisco.
"How about now?" Cisco says, as he presses a button and it begins scanning.

"Well, if this new Cicada even has traceable dark matter" Sherloque says coming over to them holding the broom up, "And we've seen Cicada numero deux do things that we've not seen before, right?"  he says, as he almost hits Cisco in the head with the broom handle.
"Oh, yeah. Dampen powers, control the dagger just like Dwyer did, but, I don't know, it's almost like...." Katrina starts to say.
"Like he could take control of us" Cisco says for her. "Let's hope Caitlin can figure that out at the Tannhauser site, while we figure out where he is"

Just then one of the computers starts beeping, Sherloque looks around for the source, almost hitting Ralph in the head with the broom, "We got a Starchives asset in Kolins Woods" Cisco reads.
"Starchives, what this is?" Sherloque asks.
"A place that we house everything Flash and Bolt related. Prototypes, super suits, everything since day one" Katrina explains.
"And the alarm is going off because...." Ralph asks.
"Because somebody just stole something from us" Cisco tells him, "Something really, really not good"

Cisco creates a breach, and he, Dick and Sherloque jump out of it, appear in Kolins Woods, "You guys at the Starchives yet?" he asks.

Katrina, Ralph and Iris had entered, and begun to look around, "Just got here" Katrina replies.
"No sign of forced entry or overheard lighting, apparently" Ralph then says, as he shines his flashlight around, "Pretty sure that's a vacuum"
"Okay, keep looking" Cisco replies, and they do just that.

Back in the woods, the three of them continue on, "Remind me again. What we're looking for?" Sherloque asks Cisco.
"Uh, it's like a huge round glass bubble" Cisco explains.
"Like that thing?" Dick asks him, seeing the glass ball up ahead.
"Yeah, we found it" "We found it" Cisco and Sherloque say together to the others.