35-Parents to Parent

Meanwhile Barry was up in his lab at CCPD, when Joe comes walking in seeing him there, "Barr, what are you doing here so late?" Joe asks him.
"We hit a wall at STAR Labs tracking Cicada. I thought a change of scenery would help, but..." Barry tells him.

Joe sighs, "Keep your head up man" Joe says tossing some files on Barry's desk, "We'll find him. We always do" Joe says as he then starts to leave.
"Honestly," Barry says and Joe turns back around to look at him, "I'm more worried about what happens when we do. Our whole plan depends on me and Kat being able to convince Dwyer to just take the cure. The last time we tired..." Barry laughs, "I don't think we've ever struck out so hard"

"Wow, that's saying a lot considering your track record at the plate" Joe says walking over to him, "Wait. What exactly did you guys say to him?"
"That he was creating a legacy of fear. One that would go down in history. But that we could work together, to change that" Barry says to him.
"That sounds like something the Flash and Bolt would say" Joe says to him.
"Well, I am the Flash" Barry says.

"Look. That man's a zealot. He sees you in that suit, and all he sees is the thing he hates. Meta-humans, superpowers. The thing that took his niece away from him. He can't see past the Flash or Bolt. But what he doesn't know, there's a whole lot more to you than that. Be more Barry Allen. Human" Joe says.
"Yeah, you're right. Thanks. I'm gonna dive back in. I'll let you get back to running down Ambres" he says to Joe.

"Actually....Me and Cecile ran into a wall ourselves. Yeah, She....working together" Joe tells Barry, "I mean, ever since she got her powers," he sighs, "it's like she's a human lie detector"
"How is that a bad thing?" Barry asks.
"You know I've always prided myself on being able to read people, right? With Cecile and these powers, I mean, she puts me to shame"

"Well, you just got to remember that you guys are a team. That makes her strengths your strengths, and yours, hers. So, if you let her do what she's great at, it's only gonna create room for you to do more of what you're great at, too. Right?" Barry says to him.
"Well, damn. You're getting real good at these pep talks, Barr" Joe says as he starts to walk away.
"I had a pretty good teacher" Barry says, as the two of them laugh.

Back at STAR Labs, Katrina goes looking for Nora and finds her in the speed lab, listening to what sounds like gibberish, "Nora, hey, Nora Grace" she says walking over to her.
"Oh, hey" Nora says seeing her.
"You wanna just turn that slightly down a bit?" Katrina asks her.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry" she says, as she stops what she was listening to.
"What were you listening to?" Katrina asks her.
"Sped up archives of the Flash and Bolt's comm recordings. I thought that if I listened to your guys best appeals, I could figure out what exactly worked so well" she explains to her.
"So, did you?" she asks her.

"No, not yet. But if I run the transcripts through the computer, I can extrapolate recuring keywords from your most successful appeals and create a sort of 'best of' speeches speech" Nora says to her.
"Okay, umm, how about you just let your dad and I think about all that and we could go to the rooftop of Wayne Manor. It's the one place that I love to go to, to clear my mind, and you would like it too. I take your dad there whenever we need time to think things over. Plus it has a great skyline of Gotham" Katrina tells her.
"You wanna go sight-seeing? Right now?" Nora asks her, "What, is this from that list of yours?" Nora asks her.