7- Softball Schway!

Season 5 x 4

Katrina woke up early, and headed downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible, as Nora was asleep on the couch. She begins to use her speed going around the kitchen, wanting to make the perfect breakfast for their first morning as a family all under the same roof. As she continues to go around making everything, listening to her music, she doesn't notice Nora waking up, watching her mom dance around the kitchen making their breakfast. Katrina turns around seeing Nora smiling at her, she gasps, "Oh, geez, did I wake you?" Katrina asks her, "you should go back to sleep"

"No, it's okay mom, and I don't know anyone who could go back to sleep after the smell of Jitters coffee" Nora says as she goes over to the coffee maker, and pours herself some.
"I can agree to that" Katrina says, as she finishes flipping over the pancakes.

"You made a lot of food" Nora then comments.
"Yeah, well us speedsters need to keep up on our calories right" Katrina smiles at her.
Barry then comes into the kitchen area, "What's happening?" he asks the two of them.
"Hey, honey" Katrina says smiling at him.

"Morning" he says smiling back at her

"I thought, that since this is our first morning all under the same roof, we could all have breakfast together, like a family" Katrina explains as she speeds their plates over to the table.

"I love it" Barry says to her, "Do you...do you need any help?" Barry asks seeing the mess around the kitchen.
"No, no, you know I can just speed clean it all" Katrina says to him, as she sets the plates down, "you guys just come over and sit"
"Okay" Barry says as he and Nora come over and join Katrina at the table.

"What do we got here?" Barry asks as he goes to sit down.
"Well, I wasn't really sure what Nora liked, so I make a little bit of everything, and I attempted to make us lightning bolt shaped pancakes" she says as she sits down across from Nora, "I hope you like it"
Nora looks at all the food, "It looks great Mom" she says, as she then takes out a phone.

"Whatcha doing?" Katrina asks her.
"I wanted to document our first family breakfast, and how amazing of a cook you are, maybe you should give Aunt Iris some tips" Nora says, and Barry and Katrina share a look between one another.

"Umm, let's try it" Barry then says, as he takes a bit of his pancake, "Oh, wow, Kat, this is...this is amazing" he smiles at her.
"Thanks" Katrina says, as she looks over at Nora who takes a small bite of her pancakes too.
"Mmm, this is really good mom" Nora says to her, as there was a knock on the door.
"I got it" Katrina smiles, "you guys eat up" she adds as she gets up from her chair and heads over to the door.

Katrina opens the door, and sees Iris standing there, "Hey, I brought you guys some coffee, and breakfast from Jitters. I know that this was going to be your first morning as a family, and I didn't want you to have to put all...that...work...in" Iris says, slowing down when she sees Nora and Barry sitting at the table covered in breakfast  food. "Oh, I see you already did make some breakfast" she adds.