25-Shirley

Barry enters the speed lab to see Ralph and Frost talking, "Uh.." he says, seeing that Frost had damaged Caitlin's research work.
"Snow and Frost are having creative differences" Ralph explains.
"I'll get Caitlin" Frost says looking at Barry.
"No. I..I need you, actually" he says, stepping toward her, and handing her the list of metas, "We need to get all those metas to a safe house before Cicada finds them" he tells her.

"Oh, you think they're gonna listen to me?" she asks, and Barry shrugs his shoulders, "Fifty-fifty on that. I haven't quite lived up to my name." she says looking at the list, "But I do know where we should start"

Barry superspeeds Frost and Ralph with him to an empty boxing gym, "Doesn't look like anyone's been here in months" Barry says, as they begin to look around.

"Maybe the rumors about Amunet skipping town are true" Ralph comments.

"We're not here for Amunet. We're here for her pet snake" Frost says to them, "And the think about snakes is they're always lurking in some dark corner" she adds, as she begins to use her icy powers and blast at the boxes in the room. Just then a figure comes out of hiding, and looks at her, "Hello, Norvok" she greets him.

"Frost? Thank God it's you" he says walking toward them, and the three of them look at one another surprised by this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Frost? Thank God it's you" he says walking toward them, and the three of them look at one another surprised by this.

Norvok stands there looking at the list that they had given him, "Those are Cicada's targets. But we need your help rounding everyone up, so we can get them to safety" Ralph explains to him.
"Because they're not gonna trust a bunch of masks" Norvok says to them.
"They will. If you tell them it's for their own good" Frost says.

"Some of these guys are bad news. You sure they're worth saving?" he then asks them.
"Are you?" Barry asks, "Cicada's not gonna stop until every meta in the city is dead. Is that how you wanna end up?"
"Damn! What did he do to you?" Norvok asks hearing the anger in Barry's voice.
"We've arranged for everyone to enter a witness protection program. Federal agents will lead you out of the city to safety tonight." Ralph says to him.

Norvok jumps over the boxing ring ropes, "All right. I'm in" he says coming closer to them, "But only if I'm the first one on that transport"
"Nice for you to look out for your fellow metas" Frost says annoyed at him.
"I look out for me and me alone" he says to her.
"Now let's get to rounding up" Ralph says to Barry.
"Yeah" Barry agrees, as they start to leave the boxing gym to find the other metas.

After going around the city, the team manages to gather the metas at the boxing gym, Barry calling Dick in to keep an eye on them, along with Ralph and Frost as he grabbed the last ones.

Barry comes speeding in with two more metas, "I'm tired of waiting" one woman says to Barry, and the others, "This Cicada, he wants to kill us?" she asks, and Frost nods at her, as she then changed her eyes to look like cat eyes, "I say we kill him first"
"You can't. We're your only chance" Barry tells her.
"So, you keep saying" she says to him.

New Lightning Strikes (5) The Flashजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें