38-Murder-Hobby

Season 5 x 18

Barry comes back to the cortex, and Katrina looks at him, "Barry, this is Nora Grace, our daughter" she says to him.
"She lied to us, Kat. Since the first day she got here, about Thawne" he says anger in his voice, "she knows what he did to us. To me. To my mother. To yours. We can't believe a word she says"
"We do not know that" she says to him.

"Yes, we do!" he shouts at her

"Barry, we don't' even know why she is working with him" Katrina says.
"That's the pressing question, is it not? Why Nora is working with the Reverse-Flash?" Sherloque says, and the others look at him, "Maybe I can talk to her and shed some light on the matter—"
"No, you have shed enough light on this" Katrina turns around looking at him.

"What, you're upset at me? What I should do? I should not have told you?" he says to her.
"How long has it been since you suspected her?" Joe asks Sherloque.
"Since I arrived" he tells him.
"Wow" Joe comments.

"So, you 've been following this trail all this time, and you didn't think to tell us about it until now" Iris says to him.
"I don't know where this trail leads" he tells her.
"Are you kidding me?" Barry says in disbelief.
"I'm not kidding you" Sherloque says defensively, "Don't come to a conclusion without facts, all the facts" he adds, and they all just look at him.

"Shirley, I think, uh....maybe you should just give us all a minute here" Ralph says to him.
"What, you're mad at me for doing what a master detective does? Figure out something that you cannot. I have you that translation. Your anger is misplaced" Sherloque says as he walks out of the cortex.
"Look, whatever reason Nora didn't tell us, I don't think she did it maliciously" Cecile says to them, "Guys even from here, I can feel how upset she is"

"All right, babe, you've been around Nora for months. You never felt that she was hiding something before?" Joe asks her.
"No. Never. Never" she is quick to say.
"Thawne lied. He was a master at it. It stands to reason he must've taught Nora some of his same tricks" Cisco says.

"Maybe. Maybe not. There's got to be some way to figure it out" Caitlin looks at Barry and Katrina saying.
"Actually, there is" Dick then says, as he sees Nora's journal sitting on the desk. He walks over and picks it up, "Guessing that this has everything from the first day she arrived, right. Possible from before" he adds looking at Barry and Katrina.
Katrina looks over at Barry, who then nods at Dick, "Read it. From the beginning" he tells them.