14-Beard Of Zeus

Barry and Katrina return to STAR Labs, changing out of their suits and heading up to the lounge where they find Nora out on the balcony, "So, how long have you been holding that one in?" Barry asks, as they walk over to her.
"My best guess. My whole life" she tells them, "Growing up without the two of you, I was so angry. But you guys were my heroes, so...it was easier to put my anger for you guys not being around on criminals and meta-villains...a lot of times on Aunt Iris. But when I saw you" she looks at Katrina, "die today, it reminded me that I'm mad at someone else about losing you. It's both of you" she tells them.

"We get it" Barry tells her, "It's not easy having both parents who puts their lives on the line for others

"We get it" Barry tells her, "It's not easy having both parents who puts their lives on the line for others. I remember feeling the same way about Joe being a cop when I was a kid" he says to her.
"You know that's not the same thing" Nora says to him, "Did he ever have to say goodbye to you knowing that he wasn't coming back? You and Mom did. And you're both gonna do it again" she says to them.
"Yeah, but Nora, you need to remember you are talking about a future that we might be able to avoid. There is still time to find our way to a solution and we will" Katrina tells her.

"But there is a solution. It's just one that you two don't want" she says and they look at her, "Give up being The Flash and Bolt. Come on, it's the only way to guarantee that you both won't disappear again in the future or any other time"
"Nora.." Barry sighs.
"Come on, think about it. You guys are not the only heroes. Let the others protect the world. You don't have to keep sacrificing yourselves. You give your lives again and again. How many times does it have to be you two? It hurt so much losing you guys, when I didn't even know you. But now, after all these months, getting to know the two of you, I just....Please, Mom, Dad, don't make me go through it again" she starts crying, "I don't wanna go through it again" she sobs, as she then wraps her arms around the two of them, and they wrap theirs around her.

Barry and Katrina look at one another, "Nora, people need the Flash" Barry says to her.
"And they need Bolt" Katrina adds, as she then moves away from them, as she then walks away.
"I need my dad and mom" she says, as she leaves the lounge.

Katrina looks at Barry, "Why do I just feel guiltier and guiltier each time she mentions losing us, and now she wants us to give up who we are" she sighs

"I know, I know" he says to her.
"I just, I know I gave up being a hero before, but that was when I was younger, but now, now I can't, we can't" she says to him.
"We know that, it's just trying to get her to understand" he says as he then pulls her close to him, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close.