17-Barry, What Have You Done?

The Flash 5 X 9 :ELSEWORLDS HOUR ONE

EARTH-90

All the heroes of Earth-90 lay dead, as The Flash tries to crawl toward the book, a figure approaches the book, bending down and picking it up looking down on The Flash. "You failed" The Monitor tells him.
"Why are you doing this?" The Flash asks him.
"You did this to yourself. And now, all of you will perish" The Monitor says as he opens the book up, and as he does this The Flash takes off speeding away.

EARTH-1

A professor stands before his class, "My Name is Dr. John Deegan, and I, like most of you, I'm a psychiatrist. Do you know what my patients tell me the most? They feel inferior. I'm here to tell you, whether we admit it or not, some people, they're just born lucky. Which leads us to the real problem. Imperfection. How can we ever hope to feel like supermen, or superwomen, without first becoming super ourselves? I'm here to tell you how, folks. If we utilize eugenic insights I feel—"
"Hey, Frankenstein, go back to your mad scientist lab" a woman says to him, as she grabs her things and leaves.

"Ma'am.....Ma'am would you wait, please?" he calls out to her, as others start leaving, "Folks, folks, folks, please listen. I'm just saying we can truly help our patients. Listen to me!" he shouts as everyone leaves his lecture.
Deegan slams his bag on the trunk of his car, "Idiots!" he shouts out.
"Doctor" he then hears a voice calling out to him, and he starts looking around, "Doctor John Deegan" the voice says again, and he sees a figure standing under a street lamp, "I need your help, John"

"Go find someone else to prank, douchebag" Deegan says to him, and the windows in his car explode and his car gets crushed. "My God. What....what are you?" he asks the figure.
"Something beyond your comprehension. I've traveled far to this place and time to lay this precious burden at your feet" The Monitor says walking toward Deegan, holding the book out, "Use this book to reshape the world as you see fit. Show them what a real god can do, John"
John looks at him hesitant about taking the book, as he slowly does so, "Why me?" he asks.

"You had a vision. That book holds the key to your transformation, John, and all you have to do is open it" The Monitor tells him, and John does so, "Use it wisely, John. The universe is in your hands"
"I can....I can see.....I can see everything" John says his face being engulfed in bright light.
"A word of advice. Think big" The Monitor tells him, and John laughs.

CENTRAL CITY

A body stirs in Barry and Katrina's bed, "Honey, breakfast is ready" a voice calls out, as Oliver Queen wakes up in the bed, looking around he sees that he was not in his own bed.
"Honey?" the same voice calls again, as Oliver looks around confused, "It'll get cold"
"What?" he says as he slowly gets out of the bed, pulling on a shirt he heads out of the room, and downstairs. Looking around the apartment he was Katrina and Barry's loft, as he then sees a picture of himself with Iris West.

"Morning" Iris says as she walks over toward him, "Look, babe, they're perfect this time" she smiles at him showing him her pancakes as she then kisses him on the lips.
"What? What is going, where's...what?" he asks her confused.
"Did you get enough sleep last night?" Iris asks him, "Look, babe, I know that we haven't caught Cicada, but Caitlin's immunity can help us"
"Who's Cicada?" Oliver asks her.