3-Intern

SEASON 5 X 2

Barry, Katrina and Nora sit on the couch at the West house, having decided to tell the team the truth, about how Nora wasn't really stuck there, that she had kept herself there.

"So, you're not stuck here" Iris asks Nora.
"No, I'm not" Nora replies.
"So the reverse tachyons in your system?" Caitlin asks.
"Were put there because of me" Nora tells her.
"Are you kidding?" Cisco then says to her, "You know how many credit card points I just blew trying to get rid of your negative tachyons? I just bought a brand new spectral tachyometer when I could've had my Fiji getaway" Cisco tells them, "Not that I have anyone to go with, anymore" he pouts, as Ralph then smiles at him, "I'm not taking you to Fiji, Ralph"

"Cisco, those were my personal cards, so anyone going on a Fiji trip it's me" Katrina tells him.
"Yeah, but you gave me permission to use them" Cisco argues with her.
"Why didn't you guys tell us about this before?" Iris then asks looking at the three of them.

Nora looks between her parents, and they both nod at her, she then presses the button her future device and brings up the news article, 25 years later- Flash and Bolt still missing by Iris West-Grayson

"Oh, my God. Barry and now Kat never return" Cecile says.
"That's why you came here. To see your mother and father, because you were raised without them" Joe says to Nora.

Everyone shares a sadden look, as Nora closes the article, "So what?" Iris then says standing up

"Iris?" Barry says to her.
"So, what,  that article says that you two never come back? So what if the other one says that you two vanished? I mean, it's said other things before, right? I mean, it only said Barry vanished before, and it had Kat's name on it. We made it say other things before. So, whatever the future brings, we're gonna deal with it, when it gets here, and change it if we need to" Iris says to them.

"She has a point" Cisco then says, "If there's anything Team Flash and Bolt is good at, it's handling the future its own ass, and then some"
"What he said" Caitlin agrees.
"Well, then I guess it looks like Nora's going to need more training after all" Katrina says looking at Nora and Barry.

Just then baby Jenna starts crying, "Oh, okay, she's hungry" Cecile says.
"Yeah, why don't we all meet back at STAR Labs, all right?" Barry says, as he, Katrina and Nora head out.

Barry and Katrina spend the afternoon training Nora for a while, before finally calling it a night. They say good-bye to Nora, and head back to their loft, Katrina sighs, as she goes and sits down on their couch, "Hey, you okay?" Barry asks her.

"Yeah, Yeah, I just" she runs her hands through her hair, "it's still hard to believe, our daughter is here with us"
"Yeah, I know, it's amazing though isn't it" he smiles as he sits down beside her.
"But, still, Barry, what in the world will possesses us to leave our child, I mean, she's only a baby when we leave, why....why didn't I at least stay behind with our child?" she asks him holding her tears back.