19- Ms. Parade

Arrow 7 x 9 –Elseworlds Part 2

STAR CITY

Curtis sits in the surveillance van looking out at the red glowing skies, and the lighting that was hitting a little too close for comfort, "I know this sounds nuts and completely unscientific but I think that freaking lighting is following us"
"Focus Curtis" John tells him, as John and ARGUS agents search the streets.
"This is me focusing. These atmospheric anomalies are playing all kinds of hell on my equipment. Plus you don't want that lighting to hit when you're engaging Deathstroke's son" Curtis replies, as a lighting strike does just that.

Lighting hits the street sending John, and the other agents to go flying back landing hard on the ground. As the men gather their bearings and get back up, a figure appears before them, " I just had to say it" Curtis says from the van.
"Kane Wolfman, you're under arrest for 19 violations of international law!" John shouts at him.
"Really? Does that include the murder of...." He then counts the agents, "4 ARGUS field agents?" Kane says to them.
"Last chance! On the ground now!" John shouts as Kane takes a sword out, and starts advancing on them. The agents all fire at him, and the bullets bounce off his gear. He then knocks Diggle down, before attacking the other agents. Kane easily attacks each agent, killing them, as he goes back to fight John once more. John blocks each hit, before Kane finally gets the upper-hand, and knocks John to the ground.

Kane holds his sword over John, "This isn't personal, just business" he says, as he raises the blade and goes to kill John, a gust of wind comes out of nowhere sending him flying into the air. Before he can hit the ground, a speedster appears, and grabs him, pinning him against a tire of a jeep and two arrows are fired, keeping him there.
John gets up from the ground, "Son of a bitch" he says.
"That any way to greet your friends?" Kara asks him.
"All I know is that whenever the three of you show up, it usually means we have one huge problem" he says to them.

They head back to ARGUS, where they try to explain to John and Curtis what was going on, "So you're you" he points to Oliver and Barry.
"And you're you" Curtis points to Barry and Oliver.
"And you are really married to Katrina Wayne, the billionare daughter of Bruce Wayne" John asks confused still.
"Yeah, which I hope she is in Gotham when we go there" Barry tells him.
"An immortal Egyptian, Aliens, parallel Earth Nazis. I have no idea why I'm even surprised at this point" John says to the two of them.

"I'm still trying to figure out if this is more like 'Freaky Friday' or 'Quantum Leap'" Curtis says to them.
"No, if this were like 'Quantum Leap' I'd only look like myself in the mirror" Barry says to him.
"Yep, you are definitely not Oliver Queen" Curtis says to Barry.
"We think that the red skies and these lightning strikes have to be related to whatever happened to Barry, Kat and Oliver somehow" Kara tells them.
"We need you to solve this problem while we are in Gotham" Oliver says to Curtis.

"No problem. I mean ARGUS has all the best analytic toys. But what we really need is a pattern recognition algorithm, and unfortunately, Felicity isn't—" Curtis stops as he looks at Olive.
"I called Felicity" Oliver says.
"Wait, wait" John says looking at him, "you called Felicity?"
"Yeah" Oliver says to him.

"Oh, right, well, I guess that makes sense, because technically you are her husband. I'm confused" John then says looking at the four of them.
"I've been summoned?" they then hear Felicity say as she enters the room.