9- Clown Mask

Season 5 x 5

Barry, Katrina and Iris stand in the speed lab, as they waited for Nora to arrive, she had been avoiding the three of them ever since their very emotional night in the med-bay. Iris holds up her phone showing that it was almost 10 a.m. "Let's just call it, Barry, Kat, she's not coming, again" Iris says to them.

"She's probably just helping with Jenna so Joe and Cecile can sleep in" Barry says to her.
"Every day for the past two weeks?" Iris asks him.
"They look really tired" Barry then says, "they do" he adds.

Just then the compute begins to beep, and Katrina looks over at it, "Seems to be the tripped alarm at Central City Art Gallery. Someone's stolen a Monet" she says.
"At 10:00 a.m.? That's bold" Barry comments.
"CCPD is en route. Suspects heading west on Ruger" Iris then says, and Barry and Katrina speed off.

Barry and Katrina speed through the city, "The thief just turned onto Ramirez off of Fifth" Iris informs them.
"We're almost there" Katrina responds, as they speed past the man on the motorcycle, Katrina grabs some pallets and piles them up, as Barry piles a bunch of trash bags and boxes. They watch as the thief, hits his bike off the pallets, and goes flying off of it, landing in the trash and boxes.

Barry and Katrina walk up to the man, "He's not carrying anything" Barry says noticing the thief was empty handed.
"Because he handed it off to someone else" they then hear Nora's voice.

"Nora?" "Nora?" "Nora?" Iris, Barry and Katrina all say at one surprised to hear her.
"Where is he headed?" Iris asks.
"I got him" Nora replies, "I can stop someone on a motorcycle"
"No, Nora, let Barry and Kat, help, okay?" Iris says, and Nora's comm link gets shut off, "I know you did not just cut me off, Miss Thing"

Barry and Katrina speed off, trying to track where the other thief was, and they arrive just in time to save an old couple that was about to get hit by the motorcycle, that Nora had taken the driver off of. Barry and Katrina look over at Nora, disappointment on their faces, as she looks over at them, knowing she messed up.

Getting back to STAR Labs, Nora sits in the chair, as Barry, Katrina and Iris all look at her upset, "This is why we train, Nora, every single day. Not when you feel like it, not because you're mad. And why you always have someone in your ear when you're in the field. To help you" Iris berates her.
"I know that" Nora tells her.
"Then why did you turn me off?" Iris asks.
"Because I can't listen to you anymore. It's always the same condescending 'I know better than you' crap. I just wanna be me and you sit behind your desk and you say 'no' every time, and I've been hearing it my whole life and I'm sick of it" Nora says anger in her voice.

"Your whole life?" Iris asks her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Your whole life?" Iris asks her.
"Yes, Aunt Iris. Since I can remember. And you never change" Nora argues with her, and Iris just looks at her, before storming away.

"Iris.."Barry calls out to her, and Iris just raises her hand, and continues walking away.
Katrina sighs, "Nora, look, I wish that you could just try and understand who your Aunt Iris is today. Stop seeing her as who she becomes in the future" she says to her, as Barry and Katrina walk away.

New Lightning Strikes (5) The Flashजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें