Chapter 84- Can I Get A...?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yo Em whats good?" I said picking up the phone.

"Man how did things go?" He asked.

"Well we are on our way back to NYC when we were supposed to return at the end of the week so you can decide."

"No shit man. It was that bad?"

"It wasn't so bad its just that everyone wanted Beyonce & I to listen but no one ever thought about what we had to say. I really hope they can come together maybe one by one because I don't know why Bey & I being together is that much of a big deal for anyone to just attack her. All of them got issues." I said getting up from my bed and heading out to front of the plane.

"Man Jay, I don't care what nobody say. If Beyoncé and Kelly get back on good terms it doesn't change the fact that Kelly is who she is. I've been saying this long time. Kelly don't mean Beyonce no good. That girl is around Beyoncé for the sake of Tina and to see what she can get. She don't care about her happiness." Emory said.

"I'm not getting into that unless I am asked but I don't trust them, they all same like vultures to me. Just looking to see what they can get of a Beyoncé and Beyonce love them with every ounce of blood in her I just don't want her to be unhappy." I said.

"So you gonna be unhappy? Hov, I know you love her and all but you better hold of on that proposal, marriage and kids until things smooth over. You might not have to married her family but her family can dictate to her also." Em said.

I sat back on the plane and comtemplated what Emory said for a few minutes and then I realize that he had to be right. When Beyoncé was away from me she was brainwashed by her father so only God knows what would happen if I propose to her and then she has to go again.

"I get what you saying man. I'm not going to do it this week or this month maybe not even this year. I rather wait than to rush into something and its just filled with drama."

Emory and I talked a little while about business, new ideas and friends for a little before I hunged up on him.

I sat back in the chair playing the conversation over and over in my head between Matthew and I. As much as I wanted to I couldn't deny I was having second thoughts about me and Bey. Even though she said nothing will change her mind about me I was still skeptical about what could happen if she was away. I knew alot of time her family tried to brainwash her mind and made her feel like I was all bad for her; but no matter what she still found her way back to me but how long will she be two-sided until she finally realize she has to make the decision of happiness herself.

The plane finally made its way to the JFK airport landing quickly and smoothly. I got up from my seat and went to the back to check on Beyonce who was still sleeping; this had to be the best part of this trip, her resting. Pulling my timbs on, I threw my jacket around her blanket as I pulled her body from the bed softly. I exit the aircraft quietly trying to avoid waking her up. Once our luggages were in van I rest Bey's head on my lap as the SUV faded through the bright lights into Mahattan.

Once we got to the apartment complex I sent the elevator upstairs to the first floor as I held Beyonce close to me. Because of the loud horns in the NYC street she managed to wake up but was still quite asleep. Once we got upstairs I immediately took her to the bedroom removing her clothes and wrapping her blanket around her.

After putting the luggages into the living room I warmed two cups of milk and took them into the room. When I got there I found Beyonce sitting up in the bed starring at her blank screened phone. Hopping in next to her, I handed her a cup of warm milk as I pulled her into my chest.

The room fell slient as we just sipped the milk looking out at the city lights through the open curtians.

"Am sorry you had to go through that baby." She final spoke. The cracks in her voice made me focus on her eyes and it was then that I realized she was still crying.