Beta Overwhelms Alpha (End)

The defeat of the army of the Werther Empire was a huge blow to the Marquis of Will.

He spent a lot of effort to install people in the army, and he was completely wiped out!

In addition, before he used public opinion to deal with Marshal Kamila, but now, public opinion has turned against him.

So many soldiers have become captives of the rebels, and they also describe the rebels as heinous demon... The families of these soldiers are very angry and demand that the empire take their families back.

At this time, Dino jumped out and said that his father was indeed at fault, but the Marquis of Will is not a good thing, he has been doing terrible human experiments...

Not everyone was on the side of the Marquis of Will. After Dino jumped out, many people supported Dino.

The two sides are in a quarrel, and the entire Werther Empire has become a miasma.

Both sides know how to incite the people at the bottom, so the people of the Werther Empire also broke out various conflicts from time to time.

The Light Army knew about the Werther Empire, but didn't care about it.

Their current strength is still relatively poor, and there is no way to occupy all of the Werther Empire. They have always planned to recuperate for decades, and then slowly figure it out.

They are eager to see Witte's internal strife now.

The various warships captured from Witte were sent to the light star, those captives... some of the most sinister nobles were sentenced by them after the trial. As for ordinary soldiers and nobles who did not commit crimes... they gave Witte. The empire sent a letter asking the Witt empire to spend money to redeem people.

The Marquis of Will had to spend a lot of money to redeem those people back, and his vitality was greatly injured.

The Bright Army got a large sum of money, which could be used to purchase all kinds of materials they needed.

In addition... After the ordinary soldiers of the Werther Empire became their captives, they arranged for them to visit their planet, so that they had a new understanding of the Light Army, so that after these people returned, there were people who were the Light Army. Speaking, there are even people who come to join the Light Army...

The Marquis of Will was furious, but Dino caused him a lot of trouble, leaving him no time to trouble the Light Army.

He only felt that he had been deceived. Didn't it mean that Su Moxiu had been in a violent period for a long time, and it was no longer possible?

This is not enough. According to the words of those who were redeemed, Su Moxiu is stronger than before!

These people were even very dissatisfied with the Marquis of Will-they felt that if the Marquis of Will had not sent Sinia to the rebels, Su Moxiu would have been unable to recover.

Marquis Will: "..." What does this have to do with his son? His son is a beta!

This incident, probably from the very beginning, was Su Moxiu's conspiracy!

Light star.

Yan Jing and they had just finished studying a spaceship, and they sent many spaceships.

These spacecrafts are the same as the pro-spacecraft that Yan Jingze used to ride in the first time. They have encryption devices and cannot be violently disassembled. If they are disassembled without unlocking the encryption program, the spacecraft will be directly damaged.

Love [Quick Transmigration]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara