Teddy Is Fearless (5)

Hu Xiu didn't feel that there was anything wrong with the fact that he wanted to drill the salt tree hole-the people in their tribe all fell in love with someone, so they went straight for it!

He was only worried that Yan would disagree.

But now thinking about the scene in his dream carefully, he felt that he was crazy.

He wanted to be possessed by salt, not salt!

Why is it so?

Hu Xiu struggled for a long time before crawling out of his tree hole.

And as soon as he climbed out, he saw Huchun.

Huchun took a piece of meat, and when he saw him, he handed it in front of him: "Hu Xiu, can I come to your house tonight?"

"Not good." Hu Xiu refused without hesitation.

"Okay." Seeing Hu Xiu's refusal, Hu Chun didn't care, took a bite on the piece of meat and ate it.

Hu Xiu ignored Hu Chun, he subconsciously looked around, looking for traces of salt.

He really saw salt.

Yan was sitting under his tree hole, leaning on the giant tree, and was eating meat strips.

The meat strips were made by tearing the barbecue into strips. Salt cannot have barbecued meat by itself, so the salt eaten was the barbecue he gave yesterday.

The food he sent, the salt ate.

Hu Xiu swallowed and his heart beat faster.

Huchun noticed that Hu Xiu was looking at the salt, and he curled his lips: "He doesn't know where he got some barbecue to eat... Hey, why is he so weak! I threw him so close to the tribe, he actually You can still be seriously injured! Such a small lizard, if the children of the tribe meet them, they can catch them and eat them!"

Huchun was very upset these past few days, and walked away from the salt.

On the one hand, she didn't want to be entangled in salt again, on the other hand, she was a little embarrassed when facing salt.

Although she doesn't like salt, she really didn't want to kill salt before!

"He has hardly left the tribe. He doesn't understand anything, so this is the way." Hu Xiu said to help Yan.

"Who told him not to go out!" Huchun muttered, she grew up with Yan, and Yan's mother treated her well, so at the beginning, she wanted to help salt and also wanted to teach salt hunting. As a result Yan ate a lot of things here under the pretext of being hungry, but just didn't go hunting!

This person is really hopeless!

Hu Xiu stopped talking.

He actually thinks salt is a problem.

But the same... he also felt that salt moved his heart.

Why does he like salt?

Even if he wants to like men, he should like a strong one!

Hu Xiu was depressed, thought about it, and left the tribe altogether.

Today is a day for the hunting team members to rest.

Most of the hunting team will sleep and rest at home, or basking in the open space of the tribe, but there is also a group of people who will hunt small prey around the tribe.

The prey they catch on the rest day is privately owned and does not need to be distributed to other people in the tribe.

Of course, people who would do this usually have several children or elderly people who need to raise them. Very few people like Hu Xiu go out hunting alone.