Fanfare

Yan Jing became famous all over the world when he was thirty-eight years old when he became Shi Chengying's 20th year.

At this time, his country is already number one in the world, and he is not afraid of any organization, and his achievements are completely disclosed.

This day was his birthday, countless media posted content related to him at 8 o'clock in the evening, wishing him a happy birthday.

For a time, he was on the homepage of almost all platforms, wishing him a happy birthday.

"Who is Shi Chengying?" This question swept across the country almost instantly, and people everywhere were asking and investigating.

Then people checked...

I immediately found out Shi Chengying's life experience, as well as various high-definition large pictures.

"Fuck! This Shi Chengying is too awesome!"

"So many secret technologies were originally invented by him!"

"I can't understand those technologies..."

"I knew him a long time ago. He is very famous in our industry and has many patents, but I never knew he was so good..."

"I also knew him a long time ago. We have his name in the textbook, but I didn't find his information. I thought it was an old grandfather..."

"I have read his papers and thought it was an old man..."

"Our professor has always admired him very much, and said that he wanted to be his student. At this moment, I found that I was twenty years older than him, and I was depressed!"

"Shi Chengying is a shareholder of our company. I knew him a long time ago. I didn't expect him to be so strong..."

"Is he famous? I have never heard of it before..."

"He's so handsome! He's thirty-eight, he looks at most thirty!"

"After studying so many things, he is not yet bald!"

Yan Jing touched his hair and felt that it was normal that he was not bald. He has always worked and rested together, so how could he be bald!

But the noodles for his birthday... really good!

On the other hand, Yan Jing took his cell phone and scanned various comments on the Internet, and when he saw someone questioning him, he reported it.

He was very happy, but Su Moxiu was a little confused.

He knew that Shi Chengying was very clever and had researched a lot of things over the years, but Shi Chengying fished for three days and spent two days on the net, rested for a month or two at every turn, and then ran into his office to work as an assistant for him. I have always thought that this person is not very interested in scientific research, and the results he has produced are those he knows.

Of course, even if Shi Chengying's achievements are only those, he is already outstanding!

The result... Shi Chengying actually researched so many things? !

"What's said above is true?" Su Moxiu asked Yan Jingze.

"Of course it is true." Yan Jing said.

"Why don't I know?"

"That...I just wanted to surprise you." Yan Jing blinked innocently.

Su Moxiu didn't have a high level of scientific research and didn't understand the research area. He didn't understand many of what he said about Su Moxiu, so he didn't say it.