Patriarch Lai And Disciples (24)

The conclusion of a Taoist couple contract is a mutual bond between the soul, and double cultivation is a physical communication. The two are completely different.

People who have done double cultivation will not necessarily sign a contract with Taoists, and those who have concluded a contract with Taoists will basically do double cultivation.

Yan Jing had to admit that he was looking forward to Shuangxiu.

After all, he is not a pure-hearted original owner.

But I want to return... After speaking, Yan Jing and Su Mo looked at each other, but they were a bit hesitant—they had no experience!

Yan Jing thought for a while and said, "I have some books over there...Shall we read them together?"

He knows a little bit about Shuangxiu, but he doesn't know much.

That's it... why don't you learn it first?

"Okay." Su Moxiu agreed. He didn't know much about Shuangxiu, so he should find out.

The two came to Yan Jingze's residence together, and immediately, Yan Jing took out a jade slip...

However, instead of waiting for the two to "study" together, a powerful pressure suddenly came from outside the house of the two.

Yan Jing was okay. Su Moxiu felt the pressure and trembled all over, and almost fell on the ground.

This coercion is too strong, far surpassing the masters of the Yuan Ying period!

The most important thing is that this person's spiritual power carries powerful destructiveness!

"Ye Potian..." Yan Jing immediately realized who was coming, and his expression changed.

He guessed that Ye Potian might come to him, but he didn't expect Ye Potian to enter the mountain where he lived directly.

After all, Qingtianzong has a great formation to protect the mountain, not only that, there is another formation on this mountain!

Ye Potian is now outside his residence. Not only did he enter Qingtianzong quietly, but he also entered his mountain peak quietly... Isn't there anything wrong with the Su family?

Yan Jing was worried and soon relaxed again.

He gave the Su family some magical weapons. It is really going to happen to the Su family, it is impossible for him not to know.

Ye Potian came here so quietly, he shouldn't want to disturb other people either.

After all, there are countless Yuan Ying real people in the Heavenly Sect at this time.

Ye Potian is not afraid of the real Yuan Ying, but he can't deal with a large group of real Yuan Ying.

What makes Yan Jing more entangled now is Ye Potian's strength.

Ten years ago, the original owner fought against Ye Potian. At that time, Ye Potian's strength was the pinnacle of out-of-aperture, and he was only one step away from the original owner's distraction period.

At that time, Ye Potian was able to escape because he had some secret tricks, and because the original owner was unable to exert his true strength because of the lack of external spiritual power.

But now... Ye Potian's spiritual power has reached the stage of distraction!

Did he break through?

No, he shouldn't break through. His divine consciousness still only has the peak of the out-of-aperture, only the amount of spiritual power he possesses, breaks through the out-of-aperture stage, and reached the distraction stage.