Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (14)

Su Moxiu refused to say that Su Fu and Ms. Chu had nothing to do.

They couldn't discipline Su Moxiu like they disciplined Chu Qiyu-Su Moxiu was an adult and had his own career.

What's more, this child has always been very obedient. After he fell in love with a man, he himself was in pain. How could they be willing to push him again?

When Su Moxiu left, Father Su and Ms. Chu looked at each other, and finally Father Su said, "The children are all debts!"

Ms. Chu agrees.

Su Moxiu came out of the study and inquired with the nanny at home, only to find out what Chu Qiyu did during the day, and he understood why Su Fu and Ms. Chu talked to him so soon.

His brother made trouble again, and his parents were stimulated and thought of him.

But it's okay now, he might be able to take care of the family affairs before the little fat man becomes an adult.

Just...For safety's sake, it's better not to see Little Fatty tomorrow.

Su Moxiu thought for a while. Although he didn't feel guilty, he still left a message to the little fat man: "Chengying, I have an urgent business trip here, so I can't come to pick you up tomorrow."

The little fat man didn't reply, and he didn't know if he was asleep or angry... Su Moxiu was afraid that he was asleep, so he didn't dare to call. He stared at the phone for a long time.

He recently plans to accept financing, and there are many things in the company.

With Su Moxiu's busy schedule, time passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye it was more than three o'clock in the morning.

His room door was knocked suddenly, Su Moxiu got up to open the door, and saw his mother in pajamas standing outside the door.

"Mom." Su Moxiu yelled, a little guilty-he disappointed his parents.

"You go to bed early." Seeing that Su Moxiu didn't even take off his clothes, Ms. Chu sighed, "No matter what, your body is the most important thing."

Su Mo Xiu said, "Don't worry, Mom, I will go to bed soon."

When Ms. Chu left, Su Moxiu turned off the computer and went to bed.

Yan Jing got up the next morning and found that he couldn't even lift his arms. When he crawled under the bed, he seemed to be tortured.

His muscle strain is a bit serious.

However, this body is young, so there is no other problem except for a muscle strain. He raises his muscles for two days, and then he can continue training.

After his muscles adapt to the high-intensity training, he loses weight again... the abdominal and chest muscles are just around the corner.

Yan Jing raised his arm, looking forward to the future.

Shao Chenyang just got up right now, grinning beside him, "My arms are sore...Shi Chengying, your hands and feet are not sore?"

Yan Jing said: "It hurts, but it's okay, Shinobi will pass."

As expected of Shi Chengying! Shao Shenyang secretly admired and stopped crying for pain.

At this time, Yan Jing saw the message that Su Moxiu had sent last night.

Su Moxiu can't pick him up... depressed!

But he is a well-behaved little brother! Yan Jing replied: "Brother, I went to bed early last night, and I only saw the information now. Brother, are you busy? See you next time."