The Prince Gave Up Treatment (15)

In the Imperial Study Room, as soon as Emperor Chengde yelled to let Yanjing go, the prince came in.

The prince looked at the inkstone smashed on the ground, breaking a corner, and was taken aback.

Suddenly found... that the emperor was very kind to him.

At least he had never thrown anything like this that could kill anyone.

Of course, he is not as angry as his fifth brother.

The prince was calming down, and he heard his father utter a sentence several times, and he was very familiar: "You don't care about your brother!"

Prince: "..." Father, you can't control it. Where can I control it?

but……

The prince and Emperor Chengde looked at each other, and suddenly felt a little sorry for each other.

The three chatted for a few more words, and the Emperor Chengde asked the prince to take Yan Jing away and asked them to call in Su Moxiu.

"Can I come in together?" Yan Jing asked.

"No." Chengde said.

Yan Jing sighed and could only leave.

He was actually not worried about Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu, who is not steadfast in his age, would never provoke Emperor Chengde like him.

Of course, when Su Moxiu entered, he would definitely have to wait outside.

When Yan Jing and the prince came to the side hall, they saw Su Moxian talking to Ah Fu.

Yan Jing doesn't like Ah Fu very much—this kid doesn't like him, he can feel it.

"Ziyan, Father let you over." Yan Jing looked at Su Moxiu, and said, "What are you doing with this kid? This kid is making a fuss."

"I just chatted with Xiao Huangsun a few words." Su Moxiu smiled.

In the previous morning, Yan Jing and Su Moxiu were a bit far away, and he didn't see Su Moxiu. He was called away by the Emperor Chengde immediately after the morning.

He only saw Su Moxiu's appearance now, and immediately said: "Are you uncomfortable? Otherwise, don't see the father, go back and rest!"

"His Majesty was joking... I will go to see Your Majesty." Su Mo Xiu said, walking towards the Imperial Study Room.

Yan Jing saw this and hurriedly followed Su Moxiu.

Ah Fu was taken aback.

His Uncle Five Emperors passed away very early. He didn't get along with him much, but in the impression, he was a gloomy Uncle Five Emperors all day long. He looked unpleasant to everyone. How could he be so vivid? ?

When his Uncle Five Emperors was young, he was like this?

No, this should be his disguise!

He, the Uncle of the Five Emperors, is the best at pretending. Before his father died, he thought he was good and gave him all his manpower...

But in fact, from the beginning of his five emperor uncles, he deliberately wanted the throne. He hid in the dark, provoking everywhere, and when his father and other emperor uncles were disgusted by his emperor's grandfather, he came out.

Thinking of being oppressed by his emperor's grandmother for many years after he was enthroned, the grievances in Ah Fu's heart could not be dissipated anyway.

Su Moxiu entered the imperial study room and bowed to his knees.

"Get up, you don't need so much politeness." Emperor Chengde smiled and talked to Su Moxiu, and asked about Su Moxiu's recent situation, with the same attitude as before.