The Prince Gave Up Treatment (7)

Yan Jing wanted to follow Su Moxiu to Su's house.

But he himself knew that he could not go.

He is the prince, and he really wants to go to the Su family.

Therefore, Yan Jing could only say goodbye to Su Moxiu reluctantly, and asked Su Moxiu about the arrangements for tomorrow.

Su Moxiu will go to the Criminal Ministry tomorrow as a errand.

With his current rank, the Dachao meeting held every three days can stand at the end. In the case of the Xiaochao meeting... He always participated with Emperor Chengde before, but he can't go to the beginning tomorrow, so as long as there is no Dachao meeting, he You can sleep comfortably, and then go to the Criminal Department.

"I will come to see you tomorrow morning. I know that there is a store that has buns and wontons that are very delicious. We can eat together." Yan Jing said.

"Good." Su Moxiu agreed.

Yan Jing then left.

Su Moxiu waited for him to walk away and walked home.

"Young master, why are you coming back now? The master has asked it several times." The housekeeper of the Su family saw Su Moxiu and hurriedly greeted him. "Young master, have you eaten? Master, they have already eaten. The kitchen will give you. Saved the meal."

"I've eaten it already," Su Mo said, "I'll go to see my father."

Su Moxiu found his father.

When he entered, Su Gu was reading a book, and when he saw him, he put down the book on his hand: "Ziyan, why are you worried?"

Su Moxiu thought for a while, and finally said, "Father, I met the fifth prince today."

"Oh? What happened to him?" Su Gu asked, sitting upright.

Su Mo Xiu said: "I have a good spirit and a great appetite."

Su Gu said, "It seems that your Majesty didn't punish him. I heard that His Majesty gave him some rewards. Not only him, but the Queen also got the rewards. The Queen was making trouble in the harem, and his Majesty even gave the rewards... They all said that the Queen did not. Favored, this is what an unfavored person can do?"

Su Moxiu's fist was secretly clenched: "Father, when I saw the fifth prince today, the fifth prince was chatting with Jiang Qi. When he saw me, he greeted me to eat together, and then we went to see a play."

Su Gu's face changed.

"Father, what should I do?" Su Moxiu asked.

He didn't really ask.

He said this to his father and asked like this, just wanting to clear the way for his father to contact him with the fifth prince.

Su Gu pondered for a moment, and finally said: "Fifth princes are princes after all, please be respectful. For this matter, when I see your majesty tomorrow, I will say hello to your majesty, and you will be fine after crossing the clear road on your side. "

"The Fifth Prince asked me to meet next time..." Su Moxiu said again.

"Go ahead, you can't refuse," Su Gu sighed, "You are still young. If you really want to do something, just say that you are young and don't know anything, but your sister... definitely can't marry the fifth prince."

"Father, I made you bother." Su Mo Xiu said.

"It's nothing. If you are with the fifth prince, you can just pretend to be stupid." Su Gu said.