Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (23)

After Su Moxiu was drunk, he actually molested someone!

Yan Jing couldn't hold back, and kissed again.

Su Moxiu smashed his mouth: "Not bad..." Although he didn't show him a smile, he could kiss him.

"If it's not bad, should you give me a little reward?" Yan Jing asked.

Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze and thought for a while and said, "Today is your birthday. I bought you a car as a gift... If you don't like it, I will transfer a house to you?"

Yan Jingze: The wife is really too generous!

Su Moxiu said again: "If you call me a good brother, I will give it to you."

"Good brother!" Yan Jing yelled sweetly.

"Good!" Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze, eyebrows curled, and smiled, "Go, brother will take you home!"

So many people here! What a bad thing! He wants to take Shi Chengying home!

Thinking of this, Su Moxiu also gave Ke Lin a guard.

This is someone who has talked about five people, if Shi Chengying is snatched away by him...

Wait, this is his dream, this man can't take Shi Chengying away.

Thinking about this, Su Moxiu didn't care about Colin, turned his head and looked at Yan Jingze: "Let's go!"

Yan Jing laughed: "Okay."

Colin was dumbfounded: "You just left? Wait, Su Moxiu is drunk, you can't take people away casually, I don't know if you are a good person or a bad person..."

Although he thought Shi Chengying was handsome, he didn't know the specific identity of this person. How could he take away the drunk Su Moxiu casually.

With that said, Colin went up to stop it.

Yan Jing glanced at the guard behind him. The guard stepped forward to stop Colin, and said to Colin: "This gentleman, don't worry, Mr. Shi is a good man."

Colin said: "Seeing you like this, I don't think he looks like a good person anymore! Hey, Shi Chengying, you let Su Moxiu go, or I will call the police!"

"This sir, this is my work permit..." The guard showed Colin his work permit, trying to convince Colin that they were good people, but Colin had already taken out his mobile phone.

Colin dialed the number and said: "Who doesn't know that you can buy a bunch of fake work permits online! If you take people away like this, I will definitely call the police, and Uncle Su and Aunt Chu, I will also inform... …"

Yan Jingze: "..." He originally wanted to be handsome and let the guards around him handle such things, but...

Putting this matter in reality is a bit unrealistic!

His guard was standing there in a naive manner, waiting for Colin to call the police, and said seriously: "You can also call the police. The police can confirm that my work permit is genuine..."

"Wait, don't call the police." Yan Jing said, once you call the police, you will be in trouble!

"You really have a problem, right? You are a newly grown-up boy who hires four bodyguards with his parents' money and wants to grab someone?" Colin said.

Yan Jingze: "..."

Yan Jing said: "I didn't rob anyone, it was Su Moxiu who wanted to take me, not that I wanted to take him! Let's go with us, so you will know that I am going to Su Moxiu's house, not Su Moxiu takes it to my house!"