The Prince Gave Up Treatment (6)

Su Moxiu stopped at the entrance of the restaurant.

Just like that happened the day before yesterday, the fifth prince was out of the palace today, and he ordered a table of dishes in the restaurant, chatting and laughing happily.

The person who talked to the Five Princes, he still knew, was Jiang Qi, the son of Jiang Ye, the commander of the Northwest Frontier Army.

Jiang Ye is in charge of the 300,000 frontier army in the northwest and is extremely powerful. However, because he was cheated by scholars when he was young, he felt that being a military commander was too hard, so he wanted to let his son study.

Jiang Ye gave birth to seven or eight sons. Only Jiang Qi had the talent for reading, so he paid special attention to Jiang Qi.

One year ago, Jiang Qi went to Beijing to rush for the exam. Jiang Ye also wrote to his father specifically to ask his father to take care of Jiang Qi.

He also met Jiang Qi because of this.

Unexpectedly, the five princes also knew Jiang Qi. From a distance, the relationship between the two was quite good.

Su Moxiu raised his foot and walked to the restaurant.

When Su Moxiu saw Yan Jingze, Yan Jing also saw Su Moxiu.

In ancient times, there were no glass windows. In order to make this restaurant brighter, the door was unloaded during the day, and he could see all the people coming and going on the road.

And after seeing Su Moxiu, he was inexplicably vague for some reason.

It's strange, why does he have a guilty conscience?

Yan Jing stared at Su Moxiu, and then saw Su Moxiu walking towards him.

His heartbeat speeds up unconsciously. He doesn't know why he is like this, but one thing is certain, he wants this person.

"Brother Su! Are you here to eat too?" Jiang Qishun looked at Yan Jingze's gaze, saw Su Moxiu, and said hello immediately.

"Brother Jiang, long time no see." Su Moxiu smiled at Jiang Qi, then looked at Yan Jingze with a little doubt.

Yan Jing was a little unhappy.

Su Moxiu clearly saw him before he came in, so why greet this Jiang Qi first? Wait, Su Moxiu didn't necessarily come in after seeing him, maybe he came in after seeing this Jiang Qi.

They know!

Su Moxiu smiled at Jiang Qi!

Yan Jing was a little unhappy and felt that his emotions were particularly weird, but Jiang Qi knew nothing, and introduced with a smile: "Brother Su, this is my good friend, Qin Zhi. Brother Qin, this is what I told you before. Yes, my extremely smart friend, Su Ziyan."

No one in the capital knew the name of Su Moxiu, but the word "Ziyan" of Su Moxiu was born not long ago and when he was crowned, not many people knew it.

Su Moxiu didn't necessarily want others to know his identity, Jiang Qi said.

"Brother Qin is good." Su Moxiu smiled politely at Yan Jing.

"Brother Su is good." Yan Jing also said hello, feeling a bit wronged.

He and Su Moxiu have known each other for more than ten years, and he wants to pretend not to know each other!

You know, Chengde Emperor brought the original owner out of the palace ten years ago, and the original owner had seen Su Moxiu.

Just... they didn't speak at the time, and then they didn't have much contact.