The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (8)

The lamb is still equally divided.

The mutton soup was not divided this time. The mutton divider threw back the shaved mutton bones and continued to simmer it.

Su Moxiu went to serve two bowls of meat, added soup to the bowl when serving, and then took the sheep liver and heart back to Yan Jingze.

"I'll feed you." Su Moxiu said with his bowl, he likes to take care of Yan Jingze.

"I'll do it myself." Yan Jing said, Su Moxiu is hungry, or let Su Moxiu eat first.

Smiling at Su Moxiu, Yan Jing picked up the bowl and drank the soup slowly.

Su Moxiu glanced at Yan Jing, took the branch to fish out the lamb from his bowl, and put it in his mouth after blowing it cool.

The mutton hasn't been stewed for long enough. The wild goat meat itself is old and can't chew. Fortunately, he has a good mouth and the meat is small enough.

Su Moxiu ate his own meat in twos and then drank the soup again. Then he said to Yan Jing, "The meat is a bit hard to chew, I will tear it open for you to eat."

"Good." Yan Jing looked at Su Moxiu with a smile.

The person he likes looked at him tenderly, waiting for him to feed him... Su Moxiu was inexplicably happy, took a piece of mutton, tore it to Yan Jingze's mouth.

Yan Jing opened his mouth and ate. When eating, his lips and tongue would occasionally touch Su Moxiu's fingertips.

Su Moxiu: "!!!" Yan Jing deliberately licked his fingers again!

His hands trembled a little uncontrollably, but the movements just kept going.

Cai An is still drinking soup.

He is accustomed to save the delicious food for the last, and then drink the soup first and then eat the meat.

While drinking, he looked at Su Moxiu and Yan Jingze from time to time.

Seeing Su Moxiu tearing apart the mutton to feed Yan Jingze, he "cocked" in his heart.

The Second Young Master came out with them, and brought a... with a male pet, then General Su would be furious.

What are they going to do?

The most important thing is that Su Moxiu is like this... it's almost like being confused!

If Su Moxiu is just for fun...

The man named Yan Jingze was obviously willing, and he didn't need to stop him, but Su Moxiu's sprouting spring heart definitely didn't just want to have fun!

As for the scene... he was clearly deliberately seduce the two young masters!

Look, he actually licked their fingers! And the look in his eyes looking at the second master, brightly seduce people! His hand... His hand was actually placed on the waist of their second junior!

This person is so good!

Cai An has always looked down on such people, feeling depressed, turned his head to look at Zhang Erque, and saw that Zhang Erque was also confused.

"Oh, the second young master is too kind to this person..." Zhang Erque couldn't help saying.

Cai An secretly agreed, a bit hated that iron can't become steel.

Yan Jing was very hungry, and he needed protein to heal his wounds...Although Su Moxiu tore it to him, he ate it quickly, and after a while, he ate his share of mutton.

Su Moxiu saw this and broke a thumb-sized piece of lamb liver for him to eat.

When Yan Jing ate sheep liver, he gently bit Su Moxiu's finger, raised his eyes and smiled: "I'm already enough."