Learn To Dominate Every Day To File A Complaint (8)

This time I used my mobile phone, and Yan Jing started talking on the phone with Su Moxiu, which lasted more than half an hour.

In the end, there was really nothing to say, so he hung up the phone and went back to the bedroom to take a bath.

On the other hand, after Yan Jing hung up the phone, Su Moxiu took a few deep breaths and adjusted his state before returning to the house.

As soon as he entered the house, he saw his parents looking at him meaningfully.

Ms. Chu smiled and asked, "Axiu, are you in love? Which girl is it from? You are not too young anymore. Take it home and show us when you decide!"

Su Mo Xiu said, "I like someone, but I haven't caught up yet... I won't say who it is."

"What do you like is the person who called you just now?" Ms. Chu asked.

Su Moxiu nodded.

Ms. Chu said: "She took the initiative to call you, and it has been so long, she must be interesting to you."

Ms. Chu is in a good mood at the moment. Although the younger son is not worried, the elder son has found a partner. This is good news.

Her eldest son is almost thirty, and she hasn't talked about a relationship before, she is quite worried.

Su Mo Xiu said, "This is not necessarily true. He is still young... Mom and Dad, I will deal with this matter, so don't ask."

If Chu Qiyu said so, Ms. Chu would definitely not take it seriously and will continue to ask questions.

But it was Su Moxiu who said that, and the situation was different.

She believed that her eldest son could handle her relationship problems well, and then said: "Okay, I don't care about it, but you have to hurry up and try to get married before the age of 30."

Su Mo Xiu said: "I will hurry up."

After Su Moxiu finished speaking, he changed the subject and talked about the company with his parents.

Su's father and Ms. Chu knew that he didn't want to talk about love, and they didn't force him to talk about the company.

The three of them chatted for a while, each went back to their rooms, and as soon as they returned to their rooms, the relaxed expression on Su Moxiu's face disappeared, turning into solemnity.

There is no doubt that he is in love with Little Fatty.

And this is a very troublesome thing.

If Little Fatty is a girl, it is not difficult for him to marry Little Fatty, but if Little Fatty is a man, he has to face many problems.

First of all, the little fat guy may not like him at all.

This is not something he can change if he wants to change. The only thing he can do is to be nice to the little fat man, to be better, and try to make the little fat man fall in love with him.

Secondly, it is pressure from family members.

If Little Fatty’s parents disagree, even if Little Fatty falls in love with him, he might not want to be with him... He has no way of doing this for the time being, and he can only try to show himself to Little Fatty’s parents at that time. Sincerity.

Then his parents...

Su Moxiu knew his parents very well.

Those whose parents do business are still relatively open-minded. They basically understand all kinds of new things in society.