The President's Arrogance (End)

When Yan Jing asked someone to help make the video, Su Yanqing was already outraged.

He posted Kang Xinhou's video on the Internet, aimed at Kang Xinhou. Of course, he was not trying to attract traffic by himself. He wanted to let others know Kang Xinhou's "true face" and wanted to see Kang Xinhou's bad luck.

Kang Xinhou has always been afraid of being known about his mental illness. He feels that if he exposes these things, Kang Xinhou will definitely be very painful. In addition, Kang's stock price should also go wrong.

Of course, he might offend some people by doing this... but he is sick now, don't care about it!

After Su Yanqing posted Kang Xinhou's video, he was in a very good mood, but his good mood did not last long.

He didn't expect Kang Xinhou to accuse him in turn, and released a photo of him and Ying Jialang together, saying that he was cheating!

Of course, what made Su Yanqing the most unbearable was that many people turned around and scolded him, and Kang Xinhou easily washed Su Moxiu.

Even more frightening is that Kang Xinhou also found a lawyer and sued him.

Su Yanqing looked at the statement made by Yan Jingze and took a video of his defense and posted it online.

He made himself very miserable when he made the video this time. In the video, he said that he had never agreed to Kang Xinhou’s pursuit. He said that he was forced to get engaged with Kang Xinhou. He also said that Kang Xinhou’s 50 million , He has returned.

He also said that he had liver cancer and his fate was not long, so he made a desperate move to tell everything.

I have to say that Su Yanqing's video is very good, and it makes people sympathetic.

However, he just released the video here, and Yan Jing...he also posted the video.

Yan Jing watched the ghost videos edited for him by someone he found, and felt very satisfied.

Just because his account posted a clarification video, the traffic soared, and countless people came to pay attention to the visit...

When Yan Jing saw this, he first sent a paragraph: "I have resigned from Kang's. In order to support my family, I will start receiving advertisements to make money from today."

As soon as the news was sent out by Yan Jing, netizens were dumbfounded.

"Papa Kang, even if you quit your job, you will still be Kang's major shareholder? Do you need to receive advertisements to make money?"

"Sympathize with Daddy Kang. Even if I was cucked, I lost my job."

"Upstairs, are you sincere? Even if Daddy Kang resigns, we won't be able to earn money for a few lifetimes of hard work!"

"Receiving advertisements? President Kang also wants to take the path of internet celebrity?

...

People were curious, and at this time, Yan Jing released five ghost and animal videos in one go. He also said: "All the videos related to me are open to non-commercial authorization, and you can forward the clips at will."

When I saw Yanjing, I posted a video, and someone clicked it immediately, and then...

Kang Xinhou took a knife and pointed at his actions to repeat and repeat, and then accompanied by the subtitles and voice of "Buy Kang's, buy Kang's, if you don't buy Kang's, I will die for you to watch". In addition...the background music is also very special. sense of rhythm.