Teddy Is Fearless (4)

Yan Jingze, whom Hu Xiu finds likable, suddenly remembered one thing - he didn't have firewood.

The original owner used to rub other people's fire before.

Yan Jing thought for a while, and finally cheeky, walked to his mother's elder brother to rub the fire.

This person is over sixty years old and he has not participated in hunting anymore, but he will go out to gather and collect firewood.

The most important thing is that this person's attitude towards the original owner is pretty good.

There is blood relationship in the end.

Yan Jing walked to the old man, sat down beside his fire, took out the nut shell, and placed it on the fire.

When it was put, he scooped some water from the small bucket made of wood next to it and poured it into his own nutshell.

This water, of course, also belongs to the old man.

Yan Jing glanced at the old man awkwardly.

The old man raised his eyelids and glanced at him, without saying a word, continuing to stare at his own husk.

The heat conductivity of the husk is not very good, and the cooking is slower. At this time, everyone waits for the meat inside to be cooked while eating the various plants that they have distributed.

Yan Jing picked up a wild vegetable, stuffed it into his mouth and chewed it, his face turned black.

This thing is really terrible.

He used to dress as various animals, and did not eat grass less at the time, but the animal's sense of taste is different from that of human beings, and it is very slow, so he always thought that the grass was very delicious.

But now, he has become a human being.

The human sense of taste is too developed... He now thinks this grass is unpalatable!

Of course, he will be like this, and it is also related to the fact that the original owner has been carefully raised by his parents-other people are hungry, and some eat well, but they are not fussy.

Those people's sense of taste is also far slower than the original owner.

Healing injuries require nourishment, and no matter how unpalatable you must eat... Yan Jing sighed and continued to eat the grass on his hands.

He slowly ate up all the grass. At this time, the water in his husk finally boiled.

Some people are already eating barbecue!

Barbecue is faster than cooking meat, but if he just has a little meat, it will become less after roasting, and he can't eat at all. It is better to cook and drink with soup to fill your stomach.

Yan Jing was very hungry, and his eyes were red when he looked at the meat cooked in the husk.

At this moment, he was rubbing the fire, and his uncle said the first sentence to him: "This time, don't eat all the meat at once."

"Good." Yan Jing said.

"The hunting team has to hunt the day after tomorrow, and it may not be able to catch the prey." The old man said again.

The hunting team cannot guarantee that they will catch their prey every time!

In addition, sometimes even though the prey is caught, but the prey is very small... In that case, let alone the distribution of nearly two catties of meat like today, it is not bad to be able to divide up to half a catty!