Famous Guide Bumper Porcelain Flow (19)

Yan Jing was in a good mood. After eating breakfast, he handily gave the police a copy of the evidence he had collected, Zhou Liming and his father's crimes.

He is a law-abiding director who just wants to get an Oscar, and he doesn't fight with the prisoners.

He doesn't even use his own computer technology to delete his own black material, but directly attack him!

Recently, he has a lot of black material on the Internet.

Someone vowed to say that he had been taking drugs, and someone behind him asked the police to clarify for him... Yan Jing forwarded it directly, by the way @了了警’s official Weibo.

Someone said that his previous movies were plagiarized and which fragments were in which book... Yan Jing replied: "This plot is not only in that book! It also happens every day in reality, I hope you pay more attention to life!" The early movies made by the original owner are all funny and the joys and sorrows of small characters, and many details will happen in reality!

Some people say that he has an improper relationship with Su Moxiu, so that Su Moxiu will be the male lead. Yan Jing replied: "Whoever I let be the male lead is improperly related to whom? Then I have so much taste! Let me be honest, I The relationship with Su Moxiu is particularly legitimate. We are going to get married."

As for those cursing people... Yan Jing scolded them back without any swear words.

He has a wealth of knowledge, and he can scold him for three days without repeating it.

"Fuck, I've been watching Dao Gu every day recently, and I suddenly fanned him a little bit."

"Take notes seriously and record the quotations from Guidance!"

"Suddenly I think Director Gu is very cute."

Yan Jing lived in a large house with more than 300 square meters and a huge terrace. He lived very comfortably.

Zhou Liming is different.

After discovering that Gu Shihao was out of control, Zhou Liming discovered that...Zhao Yan was ignoring him.

I called Yan Jing that day, and Zhao Yangui was very angry at first-who did Gu Shihao misunderstand her like that?

But after getting angry, she felt that what Gu Shihao said was true.

She searched for someone and found out that someone was actually hacking Gu Shihao, who was also related to Jin Ming Entertainment.

Think about it more carefully, before Zhou Liming, he said a lot of bad things about Gu Shihao in front of her without a trace.

Gu Shihao has someone she likes, she will never contact Gu Shihao again, and Zhou Liming...she will not contact him again.

Zhao Yangui went abroad directly.

Zhou Liming had long regarded Zhao Yangui as his belongings, but now Zhao Yangui suddenly ran away, and he was furious.

When Gu Shihao faced all kinds of black material he released, the navy attack he arranged was not as depressed as before. Instead, he was jumping around alive, cursing people on the Internet every day.

Gu Shihao really didn't take drugs? He was not like this before!

Wait, is it possible... the police are leading the snake out of the cave?

Zhou Liming was shocked, and didn't dare to act rashly.

Yan Jingze: "..."

Before Zhou Liming was so angry, he asked someone to beat his assistant, and the police found something along the way. He was very happy.