The General Took The Initiative To Be Robbed (20)

Yan Jing stood in front of Zhou Zhenrong, with a straight look and an open face.

After losing his beard, his image has changed drastically, but he still looks reliable, even more majestic, so that people will not doubt his words.

Zhang Erque looked at this kind of statement and opened his mouth in shock.

Obviously it is still the same face, how does this person change a lot?

If this person looks like this at the beginning, he would definitely not think that this person is a little white face!

Su Moxiu is also a little uncomfortable.

He is already ready to raise Yanjing for a lifetime, but now...Where does Yanjing need him to support it!

But...Such words are even more handsome!

Just... this man is not close to women, what about the man? Has he ever had a man? !

Thinking that this person might have had a man in front of him... Su Xingyin's fist was a little itchy.

As for Cai An and Su Xingyin... the previous Zhou Jingshan was too weird, the Zhou Jingshan in front of them is the Zhou Jingshan they are familiar with!

This person is finally normal!

It's just that they didn't expect Zhou Jingshan to say that he likes men.

Cai An breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this-General Zhou said so, he must have made up his mind to stay with the younger brother for a lifetime, and they are happy with each other, which is very good.

As for Su Xingyin, his guilt finally reduced.

Although his son has done a little too much, since Zhou Jingshan himself likes men, then... is it all right?

One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer.

But Zhou Jingshan turned out to be his daughter-in-law... Isn't his son too powerful?

When Su Xingyin was very entangled, Yan Heli Zhou Ping and others suddenly realized that Zhou Zhenrong was even more disgusted.

Fortunately, General Zhou did not die, otherwise Zhou Zhenrong would say so... Those of them who believed in General Zhou might not believe it, but others might not.

In that case, General Zhou will be stigmatized!

Zhou Zhenrong suddenly shouted at this time: "Impossible, you are lying! If you really like men, how can you insult A Yun..."

"Did you see me doing this?" Yan Jing asked rhetorically.

Zhou Zhenrong said, "What Ayun said, I saw the figure..."

When he talked about it later, he realized that something was wrong and kept silent.

Yan Jing sneered: "So you just rely on your wife's words to believe that I am a devil who has acted on your wife, betraying my whereabouts and intending to kill me?"

"Ayun won't lie to me..." Zhou Zhenrong murmured.

Yan Jing sneered: "For a woman, you collaborated with the enemy and betrayed the country, killing a total of 73 guards around me, completely disregarding the safety of the frontier people, disregarding the future of the Zhenbei Army, disregarding those who live with you. Dead comrade-in-arms... it is the shame of my life to have a son like you."

"A Yun is my wife!" Zhou Zhenrong clenched his fists, his face covered with blood and tears.

"I'm still your father!" Yan Jing said, "Because a woman who has only known you for a few years, suspects your father, Zhou Zhenrong, you are really good."