Waste Wood Flies On The Branches (10)

Su Moxiu is a very self-disciplined person.

If it weren't for this, it would be impossible for him to be a workaholic for many years and not be bald-Zhang Zhi is not much older than him.

After Yan Jing and Su Moxiu were together, they followed his work and rest. Like him, he didn't play mobile phones much.

Because of this, although the online incident happened around 8 o'clock in the evening the previous night, he didn't know until he got up the next morning, made breakfast and ate with Su Moxiu, and went to the company again.

After he left the contracted company, he directly changed his mobile phone number. The new number only told his family and Su Moxiu, so even if a previous colleague wanted to notify him, he couldn't be notified.

As for his family...

His parents watched his videos at most. They don’t know how to read comments. His sisters, he greeted them and said that the news on the Internet was fake, and many of them were hype. Worry.

Yan Jing has seen Tan Minxuan's revelations and noticed that his fans have increased a lot.

What's amazing is...Although there are illicit materials, not many people scold him.

After all, it was because he was a little confused.

Generally, when celebrities like internet celebrities are exposed, their fans suffer the most and react the most. Their black fans are the most excited, and he... he doesn’t have many fans, and most of them just click on a passerby fan that he’s paying attention to. Fans are even less.

For no reason, who would go black one hundred and eighty lines?

"Come and watch the people who fascinated Su Moxiu."

"After reading Weibo, I discovered that he was still asking Su Moxiu's contact information a month ago, did he take the person so quickly?"

"Suddenly I want to ask for a strategy..."

"So why does Su Moxiu like him?"

"Does everyone take it seriously? I think this is mostly self-defeating hype and drainage!"

"The speculation +10086, it is estimated that he was mixed up with Su Moxiu and took a group photo, relying on Su Moxiu to ignore this, just speculate."

"But he is really handsome. These financial videos posted recently look pretty good, there are dry goods."

...

Yan Jingze: "..."

Yan Jing felt that Tan Minxuan must be very depressed now.

Tan Minxuan broke the news on the Internet because he wanted to see him unlucky. What happened? He is not unlucky at all, but there are more fans!

"The one named Tan Minxuan has hatred with you?" As soon as Zhang Zhi arrived at the company, he came to Yan Jingze with a gossiping face.

Yan Jing was speechless: "Did you spend all your time watching gossip and stay up late every day?"

Zhang Zhi was surprised: "How do you know?"

Yan Jingze: "..."

Zhang Zhi laughed: "I just have such a hobby, and be considerate of me. If I don't watch gossip and work every day, I will collapse sooner or later."

Yan Jing said: "Tan Minxuan was a friend of mine before, the kind of friend who wants to pry my boyfriend every day."

"Your previous experience was quite complicated..." Zhang Zhi's eyes lighted up, "Have your ex-boyfriend been pryed by him?"