The Prince Gave Up Treatment (3)

Su Moxiu looked worriedly at Yan Jingze who was lying on the ground.

The ground is cold, and I don't know if the fifth prince will be frozen.

It's just that your Majesty is here, why can't he do more?

Accompanying a monarch is like a tiger, Su Moxiu has spent half a year by Chengde's side.

At this moment, the prince had already changed his face.

He, who has always been steady, looked at his brother in disbelief at this time: "Fifth brother, what do you say?"

"Big brother, I like men! When I was fourteen, I found out that I liked men!" Yan Jing said.

"The harmony of yin and yang is the right way..." Chengde said.

"I can't stand up against a woman." Yan Jing said.

"Nonsense, as long as you are not ill, how can you..." Emperor Chengde stopped abruptly, and finally didn't say anything offensive.

"I tried it!" Yan Jing said, "If you don't believe me, you can find someone to try it!"

"You, you..." Emperor Chengde was almost out of anger.

At this moment, Prince Zhou Zhi also showed an expression of indescribable expression.

Before he came, he thought that his brother might have ulterior motives, so he felt heavy, but after he came.

His father fought with his younger brother and discussed whether he could harden things like this...this...this...

His counselor definitely got it wrong.

If his younger brother really wants to fight for the throne, he must try to please his father, it is impossible for him to make such a fuss.

If his brother is doing this, it is impossible for his father to give him the throne.

And think about it carefully... His brother likes men, it's a sign.

After he married the princess, he gave birth to two daughters at first, but had no sons. During that time, the two and the third and the fourth got married. After they got married, besides their princess, would there be concubines and concubines in the backyard? Yes, give birth frequently...

One by one, Mou Zujin wanted to give birth to a few more emperor grandchildren.

He was also the fifth child, why he refused to marry him, and... the fifth child was cute when he was a child, and then suddenly became gloomy. It turned out that he found that he liked men?

The prince had almost believed the words of Yan Jingze.

As for Emperor Chengde, at this time, his energy finally eased.

Emperor Chengde looked at Su Gu and Zhao Wangzhi: "Two Aiqings, let you watch a joke today... It's not early, you go back first."

Su Gu and Zhao Wangzhi retired quickly and left with Su Moxiu.

They have heard a lot of things they shouldn't hear, and now... it's time to leave.

When they left, Emperor Chengde said gloomily: "Come on, arrest the fifth prince!"

Someone immediately arrested Yan Jing.

Emperor Chengde brought Yan Jingze and the prince to a side hall near the Imperial Study Room, and let people tie Yan Jingze to a chair.

Yan Jingze: "..." What does the emperor want to do?

If the emperor did too much to him... then he wouldn't need this body and just ran away!